Affiliation: University of California
- Management of major depression during pregnancyVictoria Hendrick
Mood Disorders Research Program, UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute and Hospital, UCLA Medical Plaza, Bldg. 300, Suite 2345, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Am J Psychiatry 159:1667-73. 2002
- Birth outcomes after prenatal exposure to antidepressant medicationVictoria Hendrick
UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute and Hospital, Los Angeles, Calif, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 188:812-5. 2003..The purpose of this study was to examine prospectively the incidence of congenital anomalies and neonatal complications after prenatal exposure to antidepressant medication...
- Antidepressant medications, mood and male fertilityV Hendrick
UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute and Hospital 90095, USA
Psychoneuroendocrinology 25:37-51. 2000....
- Weight gain in breastfed infants of mothers taking antidepressant medicationsVictoria Hendrick
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute and Hospital, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 64:410-2. 2003..Little is known about the physical development of infants who are exposed to antidepressant medications through breast milk...
- Placental passage of antidepressant medicationsVictoria Hendrick
Mood Disorders Research Program, UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute and Hospital, University of California Los Angeles, 300 Medical Plaza, Suite 2345, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Am J Psychiatry 160:993-6. 2003..This study determined the placental transfer of antidepressants and their metabolites...
- Estimates of nursing infant daily dose of fluoxetine through breast milkRita Suri
UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute and Hospital, Los Angeles, California 90095, USA
Biol Psychiatry 52:446-51. 2002....
- Relapse of major depression during pregnancy in women who maintain or discontinue antidepressant treatmentLee S Cohen
Perinatal and Reproductive Psychiatry Clinical Research Program, Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Mass 02114, USA
JAMA 295:499-507. 2006..However, systematic delineation of risk of relapse in women who maintain or discontinue pharmacological treatment during pregnancy is necessary...
- Postpartum panic disorder in a new fatherVictoria Hendrick
Am J Psychiatry 159:150. 2002
- Treatment of postnatal depressionVictoria Hendrick
BMJ 327:1003-4. 2003