J O Heidenreich
Affiliation: University of Louisville
- Magnetic resonance imaging results can affect therapy decisions in hyperacute stroke careJ O Heidenreich
Department of Radiology, Case Western Reserve University and University Hospitals of Cleveland, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Acta Radiol 49:550-7. 2008..Despite some limitations, a perfusion/diffusion mismatch can provide a working estimate of the ischemic penumbra in hyperacute stroke and has successfully been used to triage patients...
- Idiopathic lingual artery aneurysm: CT findings and endovascular therapy. A case reportR S Brindle
Department of Radiology, University of Louisville Louisville, KY, USA
Interv Neuroradiol 16:103-6. 2010..We review the literature on external carotid artery branch aneurysms, diagnostic evaluation and discuss treatment options for the various types and the specific chosen in the case presented...
- Assessment of 3D-TOF-MRA at 3.0 Tesla in the characterization of the angioarchitecture of cerebral arteriovenous malformations: a preliminary studyJ O Heidenreich
Department of Radiology, Case Western Reserve University and University Hospitals of Cleveland, Cleveland, Ohio 44106 5000, USA
Acta Radiol 48:678-86. 2007..The increased signal-to-noise ratio at higher field strength has been found advantageous in vascular brain pathologies...
- Adult presentation of PHACES syndromeS S Arora
Department of Radiology, University of Louisville, KY, USA
Interv Neuroradiol 17:137-46. 2011..We also discuss the current literature and recommendations about PHACES syndrome...
- [A rare manifestation of schwannoma in the main nasal cavity]J O Heidenreich
Rofo 174:1579-81. 2002
- Comparison of metric analysis of spinal structures, exemplarily of the ligamentum flavum, obtained with CT and MRIT L Schulte
Department of Orthopedics, University Hospital of Munster, Munster, Germany
Eur J Radiol 52:224-8. 2004..Comparison of metric analysis of spinal structures, exemplarily of the ligamentum flavum, obtained with computed tomography (CT) (soft tissue window and bone window) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) (T1 and T2 weighted images)...
- [Pitfalls and special features of modern imaging diagnostics of the upper cervical spine]A M Schilling
Klinik und Hochschulambulanz für Radiologie und Nuklearmedizin, Charite, Campus Benjamin Franklin, Berlin
Orthopade 35:237-43. 2006..The main part in diagnostic imaging of the upper cervical spine is taken by high-resolution multislice CT and MRI. Conventional X-rays serve as an initial screening technique if required...
- Bleeding complications after endovascular therapy of cerebral arteriovenous malformationsJ O Heidenreich
Department of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Charite Campus Benjamin Franklin, Berlin, Germany
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 27:313-6. 2006..Apart from the known risk factors, our center noticed a high incidence of complications during postinterventional monitoring in medical intensive care units (ICUs) and stroke units...
- Computed tomography of the human pineal gland for study of the sleep-wake rhythm: reproducibility of a semi-quantitative approachS A Schmitz
Department of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Benjamin Franklin, Berlin, Germany
Acta Radiol 47:865-71. 2006....