Susan M Havercamp
Affiliation: University of North Carolina
- Who will lead the field beyond 2020?Susan M Havercamp
Center for Development and Learning, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, CB 7255, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7255, USA
Ment Retard 41:473-6. 2003
- Health disparities among adults with developmental disabilities, adults with other disabilities, and adults not reporting disability in North CarolinaSusan M Havercamp
Center for Development and Learning, University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities, School of Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 27599 7255, USA
Public Health Rep 119:418-26. 2004....
- A comprehensive assessment of human strivings: test-retest reliability and validity of the Reiss ProfileSusan M Havercamp
Nisonger Center, The Ohio State University, USA
J Pers Assess 81:123-32. 2003..01 to.39 (M =.16). How people self-reported their trait motives correlated with how they behaved in the "real world." The Reiss Profile can be used to study motivational traits...
- Factor analysis and norms for parent ratings on the Aberrant Behavior Checklist-Community for young people in special educationElaine C Brown
The Nisonger Center for Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities, The Ohio State University, Columbus 43210-1296, USA
Res Dev Disabil 23:45-60. 2002..With some qualifications, the ABC-C appears to be valid for assessing children in special educational settings, although further research is needed on the ABC's factor structure in this population...
- Unjustifiable non-therapy: response to the issue of growth attenuation for young people on the basis of disabilityHank Bersani
Intellect Dev Disabil 45:351-3. 2007