Shelley A Haveman
Affiliation: University of Massachusetts
- c-Type cytochromes in Pelobacter carbinolicusShelley A Haveman
Department of Microbiology, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 01003, USA
Appl Environ Microbiol 72:6980-5. 2006..sulfurreducens were not present in the P. carbinolicus genome. These results suggest that further evaluation of the functions of c-type cytochromes in the Geobacteraceae is warranted...
- The genome of Pelobacter carbinolicus reveals surprising metabolic capabilities and physiological featuresMuktak Aklujkar
University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA 01003, USA
BMC Genomics 13:690. 2012..The genome of P. carbinolicus was sequenced in order to understand its metabolic capabilities and physiological features in comparison with its relatives, acetate-oxidizing Geobacter species...
- Genome-wide gene expression patterns and growth requirements suggest that Pelobacter carbinolicus reduces Fe(III) indirectly via sulfide productionShelley A Haveman
Department of Microbiology, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts 01003, USA
Appl Environ Microbiol 74:4277-84. 2008..This contrasts with the direct reduction of Fe(III) that has been proposed for Geobacter species...
- Laboratory evolution of Geobacter sulfurreducens for enhanced growth on lactate via a single-base-pair substitution in a transcriptional regulatorZarath M Summers
Department of Microbiology, University of Massachusetts Amherst, St Paul, MN, USA
ISME J 6:975-83. 2012....
- Gene expression analysis of energy metabolism mutants of Desulfovibrio vulgaris Hildenborough indicates an important role for alcohol dehydrogenaseShelley A Haveman
Department of Biological Sciences, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, T2N 1N4, Canada
J Bacteriol 185:4345-53. 2003....