Andrea L Harzstark
Affiliation: University of California
- Castrate-resistant prostate cancer: therapeutic strategiesAndrea L Harzstark
University of California, Urologic Oncology, San Francisco, CA 94143
Expert Opin Pharmacother 11:937-45. 2010..Castrate-resistant prostate cancer continues to be inadequately addressed by currently available therapies...
- Effect of the somatostatin analog octreotide acetate on circulating insulin-like growth factor-1 and related peptides in patients with non-metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer: results of a phase II studyTerence W Friedlander
Urologic Oncology Program, Department of Medicine, Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Urol Oncol 30:408-14. 2012..In this study, the efficacy of depot octreotide acetate was prospectively evaluated in patients with CRPC...
- Therapies in development for castrate-resistant prostate cancerAndrea L Harzstark
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, 1600 Divisadero Street, Box 1711, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
Expert Rev Anticancer Ther 8:259-68. 2008..This review will highlight the promise of these new approaches and the challenges to their development...
- A phase II study of insulin-like growth factor receptor inhibition with nordihydroguaiaretic acid in men with non-metastatic hormone-sensitive prostate cancerTerence W Friedlander
Genitourinary Medical Oncology Program, Biostatistics and Computational Biology Core, Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences, Box 1711, 1600 Divisadaro Street, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94115 1711, USA
Oncol Rep 27:3-9. 2012..NDGA therapy lengthens median PSADT but does not induce significant PSA declines. Further study may require a placebo-control to determine if changes in PSADT are drug related...
- Sipuleucel-T for the treatment of prostate cancerAndrea L Harzstark
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, California, USA
Drugs Today (Barc) 44:271-8. 2008..This review summarizes the clinical trials evaluating sipuleucel-T and discusses its potential role in the treatment of prostate cancer...
- Immunotherapy for prostate cancer using antigen-loaded antigen-presenting cells: APC8015 (Provenge)Andrea L Harzstark
University of California, Department of Medicine, Urologic Oncology 231, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
Expert Opin Biol Ther 7:1275-80. 2007..This review summarizes the clinical trials using APC8015 in prostate cancer and discusses its future role in the treatment of prostate cancer...
- Novel therapeutic strategies in development for prostate cancerAndrea L Harzstark
University of California, Department of Medicine, Box 1711, San Francisco, 1600 Divisadero Street, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
Expert Opin Investig Drugs 17:13-22. 2008..This review will highlight recent and current studies for many of the promising developments for advanced disease, as well as novel early stage approaches...