Affiliation: University of Washington
- Measuring level of function in mentally III prison inmates: a preliminary studyV L Harris
Department of Psychiatry, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
J Am Acad Psychiatry Law 29:68-74. 2001..A fully informed functional assessment of MIOs likely requires input from both clinicians and correctional officers...
- Rearrest: does HIV serostatus make a difference?V L Harris
University of Washington, Center for Health Education and Research, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
AIDS Care 14:839-49. 2002..Nonetheless, HIV-positive individuals who presented with mental health needs appeared to be significantly more vulnerable to rearrest after the first three months of release into the community...
- Length of incarceration: was there parity for mentally ill offenders?Victoria Harris
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Sciences, University of Washington, Box 356560, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Int J Law Psychiatry 27:387-93. 2004
- 22q11 deletion syndrome and forensic research: can we go there?Victoria Harris
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, Box 356560, 1959 NE Pacific, BB 1644 Health Services Building, Seattle, WA 98155, USA
J Am Acad Psychiatry Law 33:106-11. 2005..Finally, a brief history of genetic research in correctional facilities is reviewed as a potential model to determine the feasibility of research involving 22q11DS...
- Electroconvulsive therapy: administrative codes, legislation, and professional recommendationsVictoria Harris
Stevens Hospital, 9 West, 21601 76th Avenue West, Edmonds, WA 98026, USA
J Am Acad Psychiatry Law 34:406-11. 2006....
- Utilization of mental health and substance abuse care for people living with HIV/AIDS, chronic mental illness, and substance abuse disordersMarcia R Weaver
Department of Health Services, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 47:449-58. 2008....
- Mental health screening in pediatric practice: factors related to positive screens and the contribution of parental/personal concernKaren A Hacker
Institute for Community Health, Cambridge Health Alliance, 163 Gore St, Cambridge, MA 02141, USA
Pediatrics 118:1896-906. 2006....