Lida P Hariri
Affiliation: University of Arizona
- Ex vivo optical coherence tomography and laser-induced fluorescence spectroscopy imaging of murine gastrointestinal tractLida P Hariri
Division of Biomedical Engineering, The University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, USA
Comp Med 57:175-85. 2007..OCT and LIF appear to be useful and complementary modalities for ex vivo imaging of mouse GI tissues...
- Serial endoscopy in azoxymethane treated mice using ultra-high resolution optical coherence tomographyLida P Hariri
Division of Biomedical Engineering, The University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85721, USA
Cancer Biol Ther 6:1753-62. 2007....
- Endoscopic optical coherence tomography and laser-induced fluorescence spectroscopy in a murine colon cancer modelLida P Hariri
Division of Biomedical Engineering, The University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85721, USA
Lasers Surg Med 38:305-13. 2006..The diagnostic feasibility of optical coherence tomography (OCT) and laser-induced fluorescence (LIF) have been evaluated for human colorectal cancer. This study applies these technologies to a murine model of colorectal adenoma...
- In vivo ultrahigh-resolution optical coherence tomography of mouse colon with an achromatized endoscopeAlexandre R Tumlinson
University of Arizona, Division of Biomedical Engineering, Tucson, Arizona 85721, USA
J Biomed Opt 11:064003. 2006..Resolution near the cellular level is potentially capable of identifying abnormal crypt formation and dysplastic cellular organization...
- Simultaneous optical coherence tomography and laser induced fluorescence imaging in rat model of ovarian carcinogenesisLida P Hariri
Department of Biomedical Engineering, The University of Arizona, College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ USA
Cancer Biol Ther 10:438-47. 2010..We present combined OCT-LIF imaging in a rat ovarian carcinogenesis model, providing preliminary criteria for normal cyclic, acyclic and SCST ovaries which support the potential of OCT-LIF for ovarian imaging...
- Miniature endoscope for simultaneous optical coherence tomography and laser-induced fluorescence measurementAlexandre R Tumlinson
University of Arizona, 1230 East Speedway Boulevard, Tucson, Arizona 85721 0104, USA
Appl Opt 43:113-21. 2004..We present the use of a rod prism to reduce the asymmetry in the OCT beam caused by a cylindrical window. The endoscope has been applied to investigate mouse colon cancer in vivo...
- Laparoscopic optical coherence tomography imaging of human ovarian cancerLida P Hariri
Department of Biomedical Engineering, The University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85721 0104, USA
Gynecol Oncol 114:188-94. 2009..In this study, we developed the first ever laparoscopic OCT (LOCT) device, evaluated the safety and feasibility of LOCT, and characterized the microstructural features of human ovaries in vivo...
- Texture analysis of speckle in optical coherence tomography images of tissue phantomsKirk W Gossage
Biomedical Engineering, The University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, USA
Phys Med Biol 51:1563-75. 2006..This study has shown that texture analysis of OCT images may be capable of differentiating tissue phantoms containing various sizes and distributions of scatterers...
- Feasibility of optical coherence tomography imaging to characterize renal neoplasms: limitations in resolution and depth of penetrationJennifer A Linehan
Division of Urology, University of Arizona, Tucson, USA
BJU Int 108:1820-4. 2011..The study shows that higher resolution versions of OCT, such as OCM, will be needed to allow optical coherence imaging to reach clinical utility in the assessment of renal neoplasms...
- Task-based imaging of colon cancer in the Apc(Min/+) mouse modelJames B McNally
University of Arizona, Tuscon 85721 0104, USA
Appl Opt 45:3049-62. 2006..The magnitude of the 680 nm signal correlates with chlorophyll content in the mouse diet, suggesting that the autofluorescent compound is a dietary metabolite...