Sonya R Hardin
Affiliation: University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Telehealth's impact on nursing and the development of the interstate compactS Hardin
Department of Adult Health Nursing, College of Nursing and Health Professions, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, NC 28225 0001, USA
J Prof Nurs 17:243-7. 2001..In this article, the development and regulatory challenges created by telenursing and the interstate compact are discussed...
- Cat's claw: an Amazonian vine decreases inflammation in osteoarthritisSonya R Hardin
University of North Carolina at Charlotte, School of Nursing, 9201 University Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28223, USA
Complement Ther Clin Pract 13:25-8. 2007..The clinical relevance of this therapy as a viable modality of intervention will be discussed...
- Cardiac disease and sexuality: implications for research and practiceSonya R Hardin
School of Nursing, College of Health and Human Services, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 9201 University City Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28223, USA
Nurs Clin North Am 42:593-603; vii. 2007....
- Atrial fibrillation among older adults: pathophysiology, symptoms, and treatmentSonya R Hardin
School of Nursing, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, NC 28223, USA
J Gerontol Nurs 34:26-33; quiz 34-5. 2008..Atrial fibrillation places patients at risk for stroke from a thromboembolism; thus, pharmacological and nonpharmocological care strategies for managing patients with atrial fibrillation are discussed...
- Critical-care visitation: the patients' perspectiveSonya R Hardin
University of North Carolina, Charlotte, USA
Dimens Crit Care Nurs 30:53-61. 2011..This article discusses the findings of this study, one of which is that patients want more control over visitation...
- Urinary incontinence and overactive bladder in patients with heart failureMary H Palmer
School of Nursing, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27704, USA
J Urol 182:196-202. 2009..We explored the nature of the relationship between heart failure and urinary symptoms, specifically urinary incontinence and overactive bladder...