Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Couples' experiences with prostate cancer: focus group researchJanet Harden
College of Nursing, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, USA
Oncol Nurs Forum 29:701-9. 2002....
- Factors associated with prostate cancer patients' and their spouses' satisfaction with a family-based interventionJanet Harden
College of Nursing, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan 48202, USA
Cancer Nurs 32:482-92. 2009..To translate effective interventions to clinical practice settings, it is important to assess participants' satisfaction with program content and delivery, as well as program outcomes...
- The influence of developmental life stage on quality of life in survivors of prostate cancer and their partnersJanet Harden
College of Nursing, Wayne State University, 5557 Cass Ave, Detroit, MI 48202, USA
J Cancer Surviv 2:84-94. 2008..Using an Adult Developmental and Family Stress framework, this study focuses on how normative (developmental stage) and non-normative stressors (prostate cancer) may affect a couple's ability to adapt...
- Developmental life stage and couples' experiences with prostate cancer: a review of the literatureJanet Harden
Wayne State University College of Nursing, Detroit, MI 48202, USA
Cancer Nurs 28:85-98. 2005..Knowledge gaps and implications for research using a developmental approach are identified...
- A family-based program of care for women with recurrent breast cancer and their family membersLaurel L Northouse
School of Nursing, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Oncol Nurs Forum 29:1411-9. 2002..To evaluate the FOCUS Program (family involvement, optimistic attitude, coping effectiveness, uncertainty reduction, and symptom management), a family-based program of care for women with recurrent breast cancer and their family caregivers...