Affiliation: University of California
- The gene expression signatures of melanoma progressionChristopher Haqq
Auerback Melanoma Research Laboratory, Melanoma Center and Department of Dermatology, Cutaneous Oncology Program, University of California at San Francisco UCSF Comprehensive Cancer Center, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102:6092-7. 2005..The gene expression signatures identified here provide the basis for developing new diagnostics and targeting therapies for patients with malignant melanoma...
- Ethnic and racial differences in prostate stromal estrogen receptor alphaChristopher Haqq
Department of Medicine, Program in Urologic Oncology, UCSF Comprehensive Cancer Center, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Prostate 65:101-9. 2005..We identified a relationship between a subset of genes and race/ethnicity using gene expression profiling. Estrogen receptor alpha (ERalpha) was selected for confirmation due to its plausible biological role in cancer susceptibility...
- Genes and pathways downstream of telomerase in melanoma metastasisSepideh Bagheri
Auerback Melanoma Research Laboratory, Cutaneous Oncology Program, Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 103:11306-11. 2006..These studies have important implications for understanding the mechanisms by which telomerase promotes tumor invasion and metastasis...
- The unique transcriptome through day 3 of human preimplantation developmentAnthony T Dobson
Center for Reproductive Sciences, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, University of California at San Francisco, 94143, USA
Hum Mol Genet 13:1461-70. 2004....
- Feasibility of global gene expression analysis in testicular biopsies from infertile menMark S Fox
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 0546, USA
Mol Reprod Dev 66:403-21. 2003....
- Nutritional supplements, COX-2 and IGF-1 expression in men on active surveillance for prostate cancerJune M Chan
Department of Urology, University of California San Francisco, 1450 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA 94158 9001, USA
Cancer Causes Control 22:141-50. 2011....
- Integration of high-resolution array comparative genomic hybridization analysis of chromosome 16q with expression array data refines common regions of loss at 16q23-qter and identifies underlying candidate tumor suppressor genes in prostate cancerJ E Vivienne Watson
Collins Lab, UCSF Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California, 2340 Sutter Street, San Francisco, USA
Oncogene 23:3487-94. 2004....
- Phase II multicenter study of abiraterone acetate plus prednisone therapy in patients with docetaxel-treated castration-resistant prostate cancerDaniel C Danila
Department of Medicine, Joan and Sanford E Weill College of Medicine of Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA
J Clin Oncol 28:1496-501. 2010..This trial evaluated the efficacy and safety of AA in combination with prednisone to reduce the symptoms of secondary hyperaldosteronism that can occur with AA monotherapy...
- Serum response factor, its cofactors, and epithelial-mesenchymal signaling in urinary bladder smooth muscle formationJiang Li
Department of Urology University of California 400 Parnassus Avenue, ACC 610 California 94143 0738 San Francisco, USA
Differentiation 74:30-9. 2006..The unique structure of the urinary bladder makes it an ideal model for studies of smooth muscle differentiation and epithelial-mesenchymal signaling...