Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Training in Urban Medicine and Public Health: TRIUMPHCynthia Haq
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, Wisconsin 53705, USA
Acad Med 88:352-63. 2013..The authors describe the Training in Urban Medicine and Public Health (TRIUMPH) program and provide early, short-term outcomes...
- Creating a center for global health at the University of Wisconsin-MadisonCynthia Haq
Family Medicine and Population Health Sciences, University of Wisconsin Center for Global Health, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, Wisconsin 53705, USA
Acad Med 83:148-53. 2008....
- Integrating the art and science of medical practice: innovations in teaching medical communication skillsCynthia Haq
Department of Family Medicine, University of Wisconsin, WI 53715, USA
Fam Med 36:S43-50. 2004..This paper describes the content and methods used to teach communication skills in Undergraduate Medical Education for the 21st Century (UME-21) schools and provides suggestions for future efforts...
- Leadership Opportunities with Communities, the Medically Underserved, and Special Populations (LOCUS)Cynthia Haq
Department of Family Medicine, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, 53715, USA
Acad Med 77:740. 2002....
- Career influence of an international health experience during medical schoolAlan H Ramsey
Department of Family Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 53715-1896, USA
Fam Med 36:412-6. 2004..Medical schools that seek to produce graduates with these qualities should make efforts to increase quality IH opportunities for their students...
- Family medicine soupCynthia Haq
Fam Med 35:135-7. 2003