Ryan N Hansen
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Economic costs of nonmedical use of prescription opioidsRyan N Hansen
Department of Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research and Policy Program, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, USA
Clin J Pain 27:194-202. 2011....
- Electronic prescribing at the point of care: a time-motion study in the primary care settingEmily Beth Devine
Biomedical and Health Informatics, School of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Health Serv Res 45:152-71. 2010..Two primary aims were to compare prescribing time between (1) handwritten and electronic (e-) prescriptions and (2) e-prescriptions using differing hardware configurations...
- The impact of e-prescribing on prescriber and staff time in ambulatory care clinics: a time motion studyWilliam Hollingworth
Department of Radiology, University of Washington, 325 Ninth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104 2499, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 14:722-30. 2007..4 minutes/hour; 0.0, 10.7 CI). E-prescribing was not associated with an increase in combined computer and writing time for prescribers. If carefully implemented, e-prescribing will not greatly disrupt workflow...
- The impact of computerized provider order entry on medication errors in a multispecialty group practiceEmily Beth Devine
Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research and Policy Program, School of Pharmacy, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98195 7630, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 17:78-84. 2010..The objective was to evaluate the effect of a basic, ambulatory CPOE system on medication errors and associated ADEs...
- Estimating the cost-effectiveness of onabotulinumtoxinA for neurogenic detrusor overactivity in the United StatesJosh J Carlson
Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research and Policy Program, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Clin Ther 35:414-24. 2013..However, the economic impact of onabotulinumtoxinA treatment for UI due to NDO in the United States remains unknown...
- Bioequivalent antiepileptic drug switching and the risk of seizure-related eventsRyan N Hansen
Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research and Policy Program, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, United States Electronic address
Epilepsy Res 106:237-43. 2013..We investigated the association between A-rated switching of each class of currently available AED and emergent treatment for a seizure-related event...
- Comparative effectiveness research in the United States: a progress reportSean D Sullivan
Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research and Policy Program, School of Pharmacy, University of Washington, 1959 NE Pacific Ave, Seattle, WA 98195 7630, USA
J Med Econ 16:295-7. 2013..Expectations for CER are high and public and private investments are sizeable. This paper discussions the evolution of CER in the US and gives a brief report on its progress and challenges...
- Characterization of prescribing errors in an internal medicine clinicEmily Beth Devine
Department of Pharmacy, University of Washington UW, Seattle, WA 98195 7630, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 64:1062-70. 2007....
- Association between antiepileptic drug switching and epilepsy-related eventsRyan N Hansen
Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research and Policy Program, University of Washington, 1959 NE Pacific Avenue, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Epilepsy Behav 15:481-5. 2009..These findings suggest that care should be taken when considering a switch between A-rated AEDs in patients with epilepsy...