J C Hansen
Affiliation: University of Texas Health Science Center
- Structure and function of the core histone N-termini: more than meets the eyeJ C Hansen
Department of Biochemistry, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio 78284 7760, USA
Biochemistry 37:17637-41. 1998....
- Linker histone function in chromatin: dual mechanisms of actionP T Georgel
Department of Biochemistry, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, 78229 3900, USA
Biochem Cell Biol 79:313-6. 2001....
- Identification and interpretation of complexity in sedimentation velocity boundariesB Demeler
Department of Biochemistry, University of Texas Health Sciences Center at San Antonio 78284 7760, USA
Biophys J 72:397-407. 1997..Accordingly, both the power and utility of sedimentation velocity experiments have been significantly expanded...
- X-ray crystallographic and analytical ultracentrifugation analyses of truncated and full-length yeast copper chaperones for SOD (LYS7): a dimer-dimer model of LYS7-SOD association and copper deliveryL T Hall
Center for Biomolecular Structure Analysis and Center for Analytical Ultracentrifugation of Macromolecular Assemblies, Department of Biochemistry, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, USA
Biochemistry 39:3611-23. 2000..The advantages of the dimer-dimer model over the heterodimer model are enumerated...
- Sir3-dependent assembly of supramolecular chromatin structures in vitroP T Georgel
Department of Biochemistry, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX 78229 3900, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 98:8584-9. 2001..Based on these data we hypothesize that Sir3p functions, at least in part, by mediating reorganization of the canonical chromatin fiber into functionally specialized higher order chromosomal domains...