PHILLIP M HANNO
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Is the potassium sensitivity test a valid and useful test for the diagnosis of interstitial cystitis? AgainstPhilip Hanno
Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, University of Pennsylvania, 9 Penn Tower 4283, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 16:428-9. 2005
- What is new in bladder pain syndrome/interstitial cystitis?Philip Hanno
Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Curr Opin Urol 18:353-8. 2008..This review highlights current research findings that may be of benefit to the clinician who is responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of patients who suffer from this condition...
- Bladder Pain Syndrome Committee of the International Consultation on IncontinencePhilip Hanno
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Neurourol Urodyn 29:191-8. 2010..The consultation believes that the disorder is best viewed as one of a group of chronic pain syndromes, rather than as primarily an inflammatory bladder disorder. Recommendations for future research pathways are suggested...
- AUA guideline for the diagnosis and treatment of interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndromePhilip M Hanno
American Urological Association Education and Research, Inc, Linthicum, Maryland, USA
J Urol 185:2162-70. 2011..To provide a clinical framework for the diagnosis and treatment of interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome...
- Interstitial Cystitis Clinical Research Network (ICCRN)PHILLIP HANNO; Fiscal Year: 2007..Aim 5: To develop a suitable clinical definition of IC, a clinically and scientifically based assessment of where the disease falls in the spectrum of chronic pelvic pain, pelvic floor dysfunction, and prostatitis. ..