Nader N Hanna
Affiliation: University of Maryland
- Impact of venous thromboembolism on mortality of elderly Medicare patients with stage III colon cancerNader Hanna
Director of Clinical Operations, Division of General and Oncologic Surgery, University of Maryland School of Medicine, 22 South Greene Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Oncologist 17:1191-7. 2012..Adverse events such as venous thromboembolism (VTE) affect overall survival times and the net clinical benefit of cancer management strategies...
- Phase 1/2a, dose-escalation, safety, pharmacokinetic and preliminary efficacy study of intratumoral administration of BC-819 in patients with unresectable pancreatic cancerN Hanna
Department of Surgery, Division of Surgical Oncology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Cancer Gene Ther 19:374-81. 2012..BC-819 given locally in combination with systemic chemotherapy may provide an additional therapeutic benefit for the treatment of pancreatic cancer...
- Palliative surgical oncologyNader N Hanna
Division of Surgical Oncology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Surg Clin North Am 91:343-53, viii. 2011..This is leading to a new form of surgical practice in which the emphasis is on relief of present or anticipated symptoms, even if the interventions do not prolong a patient's life span...
- Comparative analysis of various prognostic nodal factors, adjuvant chemotherapy and survival among stage III colon cancer patients over 65 years: an analysis using surveillance, epidemiology and end results (SEER)-Medicare dataN N Hanna
Department of Surgery, University of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland 21201, USA
Colorectal Dis 14:48-55. 2012..It is unknown whether the cancer-specific survival benefit of chemotherapy differs across these nodal prognostic categories...
- Dual induction of the Epo-Egr-TNF-alpha- plasmid in hypoxic human colon adenocarcinoma produces tumor growth delayRabih M Salloum
Department of Surgery, University of Rochester School of Medicine, 601 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester, New York 14642 8410, USA
Am Surg 69:24-7. 2003..Regional tumor hypoxia can be exploited successfully to induce tumor growth delay, enhance local control, and enhance the therapeutic ratio...
- Assessment of neoadjuvant chemotherapy on operative parameters and outcome in patients with peritoneal dissemination from high-grade appendiceal cancerKeli M Turner
Division of General and Oncologic Surgery, Department of Surgery and the Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Cancer Center, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 20:1068-73. 2013..The impact of neoadjuvant chemotherapy on operative cytoreduction (CRS) and intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC) and patient survival was reviewed...
- Ovarian neoplasms in patients with colorectal cancer: understanding the role of prophylactic oophorectomyNader N Hanna
Department of Surgery, Surgical Oncology Service, Markey Cancer Center, University of Kentucky, Lexington, USA
Clin Colorectal Cancer 3:215-22. 2004....