Affiliation: University of California
- Replication of an E1B 55-kilodalton protein-deficient adenovirus (ONYX-015) is restored by gain-of-function rather than loss-of-function p53 mutantsByron Hann
University of California San Francisco Cancer Research Institute, San Francisco, California 94143 0875, USA
J Virol 77:11588-95. 2003..These observations indicate that the nature of the p53 mutation affects ONYX-015 replication, help reconcile disparate published findings, and may provide criteria by which to direct clinical application of ONYX-015...
- Expression of the coxsackie adenovirus receptor in normal prostate and in primary and metastatic prostate carcinoma: potential relevance to gene therapyKatherine A Rauen
Department of Pediatrics, University of California, San Francisco, California 94115, USA
Cancer Res 62:3812-8. 2002..Adenovirus therapy may, therefore, provide an alternate modality in the treatment of prostate cancer and may be especially efficacious in the treatment of metastatic disease...
- Improved tumor vascular function following high-dose epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapyMark M Moasser
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 26:1618-25. 2007..Poor tumor vascular function limits the delivery and efficacy of cancer chemotherapeutics and HER family tyrosine kinases mediate tumor-endothelial signaling in both of these compartments...
- Phosphorylation of the SRC epithelial substrate Trask is tightly regulated in normal epithelia but widespread in many human epithelial cancersChing Hang Wong
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 0875, USA
Clin Cancer Res 15:2311-22. 2009....
- Resiliency and vulnerability in the HER2-HER3 tumorigenic driverDhara N Amin
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Sci Transl Med 2:16ra7. 2010..This strategy for inactivation of HER2-HER3 tumorigenic activity is proposed for clinical testing...
- Validated high-throughput screening of drug-like small molecules for inhibitors of ErbB2 transcriptionCorina Marx
Program of Cancer and Development Therapeutics, Buck Institute for Age Research, Novato, CA 94945, USA
Assay Drug Dev Technol 4:273-84. 2006....
- Escape from HER-family tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy by the kinase-inactive HER3Natalia V Sergina
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco 94143, USA
Nature 445:437-41. 2007..The biologic marker with which to assess the efficacy of HER TKIs should be the transphosphorylation of HER3 rather than autophosphorylation...
- Proteasome-regulated ERBB2 and estrogen receptor pathways in breast cancerCorina Marx
Cancer and Developmental Therapeutics Program, Buck Institute for Age Research, 8001 Redwood Blvd, Novato, CA 94945, USA
Mol Pharmacol 71:1525-34. 2007....