Amie Ashley Hane
Affiliation: University of Maryland
- Ordinary variations in maternal caregiving influence human infants' stress reactivityAmie Ashley Hane
University of Maryland CP, 3304 Benjamin Building, College Park, MD 20742, USA
Psychol Sci 17:550-6. 2006..The results suggest that ordinary variations in MCB may influence the expression of neural systems involved in stress reactivity in human infants...
- The role of infant soothability in the relation between infant negativity and maternal sensitivityMelissa M Ghera
Department of Human Development, University of Maryland, 3304 Benjamin Building, College Park, MD 20742, USA
Infant Behav Dev 29:289-93. 2006....
- Longitudinal stability of temperamental exuberance and social-emotional outcomes in early childhoodKathryn A Degnan
Department of Human Development, University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742, USA
Dev Psychol 47:765-80. 2011..Multiple factors supported an approach bias for exuberant temperament but did not differentiate between adaptive and maladaptive social-emotional outcomes at 5 years of age...
- The relation between coordinated interpersonal timing and maternal sensitivity in four-month-old infantsAmie Ashley Hane
University of Maryland, College Park, USA
J Psycholinguist Res 32:525-39. 2003..Examining mother-infant interaction at the specific behavioral level, while incorporating tests of nonlinear trends, may provide important information about the nature of sensitive parenting...
- Contextual basis of maternal perceptions of infant temperamentAmie Ashley Hane
Department of Human Development, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, USA
Dev Psychol 42:1077-88. 2006..These findings support the hypothesis that maternal perceptions are based on mothers' experiences with their infants but that the salience of infant temperamental characteristics to mothers varies across emotion and interactive context...