Steven Huy B Han
Affiliation: University of California
- An efficacy and cost-effectiveness analysis of combination hepatitis B immune globulin and lamivudine to prevent recurrent hepatitis B after orthotopic liver transplantation compared with hepatitis B immune globulin monotherapyS H Han
Dumont University of California at Los Angeles Liver Transplant Center, University of California at Los Angeles School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA 90095 6949, USA
Liver Transpl 6:741-8. 2000....
- Telbivudine: a new nucleoside analogue for the treatment of chronic hepatitis BSteven Huy B Han
Pfleger Liver Institute, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, 200 UCLA Medical Plaza, Suite 214, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Expert Opin Investig Drugs 14:511-9. 2005..Telbivudine was well tolerated with no identified safety issues. Virological breakthrough with telbivudine was significantly lower than with lamivudine...
- Extrahepatic manifestations of chronic hepatitis BSteven Huy B Han
Division of Digestive Diseases, Pfleger Liver Institute, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, 200 Medical Plaza, Suite 214, Los Angeles, CA 90095 7302, USA
Clin Liver Dis 8:403-18. 2004..Finally, skin manifestations of HBV infection typically present as palpable purpura. Though papular acrodermatitis of childhood has been reported to be caused by chronic HBV, this association remains controversial...
- Conversion from intravenous to intramuscular hepatitis B immune globulin in combination with lamivudine is safe and cost-effective in patients receiving long-term prophylaxis to prevent hepatitis B recurrence after liver transplantationSteven Huy Han
Division of Digestive Diseases, UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Liver Transpl 9:182-7. 2003....
- Duplex Doppler ultrasound of the hepatic artery in patients with acute alcoholic hepatitisSteven Huy B Han
Division of Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseases, School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
J Clin Gastroenterol 34:573-7. 2002..The authors conducted a blinded, controlled study to evaluate the accuracy of measuring hepatic artery parameters with DDU in diagnosing AAH...
- Comparison of the cost and effectiveness of two strategies for maintaining hepatitis B immunity in hemodialysis patientsSammy Saab
Department of Medicine, Los Angeles School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Vaccine 20:3230-5. 2002..The results of our model did not support our hypothesis, and indicate that regularly screening patients for HBV immunity before revaccination is less costly and more effective than the empiric vaccination of hemodialysis patients...
- A proposed, evidence-based approach to the treatment of chronic Hepatitis BSteven Huy B Han
Division of Digestive Diseases, Pfleger Liver Institute, David Geffen School of Medicine at the University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
J Clin Gastroenterol 45:259-66. 2011..We present a new treatment strategy for determining the need for antiviral therapy in patients with chronic hepatitis B...
- The management of chronic hepatitis B in Asian AmericansMyron J Tong
Pfleger Liver Institute, Division of Digestive Diseases, University of California School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Dig Dis Sci 56:3143-62. 2011..These recommendations are based on a review of relevant literature and the opinion of a panel of Asian American physicians with expertise in hepatitis B treatment...
- Natural course, therapeutic options and economic evaluation of therapies for chronic hepatitis BSteven Huy B Han
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, California 90095 7302, USA
Drugs 66:1831-51. 2006....
- A treatment algorithm for the management of chronic hepatitis B virus infection in the United States: an updateEmmet B Keeffe
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Stanford University Medical Center, CA 94304, USA
Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 4:936-62. 2006..Issues for consideration include efficacy, safety, incidence of resistance, method of administration, and cost...
- "True" weight-based dosing versus "flat" dosing of ribavirin: will the WIN-R please come forward?Jason Smith
Hepatology 46:953-6. 2007