William J Hall
Affiliation: University of Rochester
- HibakushaWilliam J Hall
University of Rochester School of Medicine, Rochester, NY 14620, USA
Ann Intern Med 148:241-2. 2008
- Update in geriatricsWilliam J Hall
Department of Medicine, University of Rochester School of Medicine, Rochester, New York 14642, USA
Ann Intern Med 145:538-43. 2006
- The current state of geriatric medicine: a national survey of fellowship-trained geriatricians, 1990 to 1998Annette Medina-Walpole
Department of Medicine, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, New York, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 50:949-55. 2002..Although there is a national need to train clinical geriatricians, the additional need to train and fund future geriatric academic leaders requires increased attention...
- Design and analysis of two-period studies of potentially disease-modifying treatmentsMichael P McDermott
Department of Biostatistics, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Control Clin Trials 23:635-49. 2002..Advantages and limitations of the various designs are discussed...
- The cost-effectiveness of automatic implantable cardiac defibrillators: results from MADIT. Multicenter Automatic Defibrillator Implantation TrialA I Mushlin
Department of Community and Preventive Medicine, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, NY, USA
Circulation 97:2129-35. 1998..The economic consequences of defibrillator management in this patient population are unknown...
- Survival benefit with an implanted defibrillator in relation to mortality risk in chronic coronary heart diseaseA J Moss
Cardiology Unit, Department of Medicine, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York, USA
Am J Cardiol 88:516-20. 2001..In patients with chronic coronary heart disease, the magnitude of the survival benefit from the implanted defibrillator is directly related to the severity of cardiac dysfunction and its associated mortality risk...
- Effectiveness and limitations of beta-blocker therapy in congenital long-QT syndromeA J Moss
Department of Medicine, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, NY 14642, USA
Circulation 101:616-23. 2000..beta-blockers are routinely prescribed in congenital long-QT syndrome (LQTS), but the effectiveness and limitations of beta-blockers in this disorder have not been evaluated...
- Cardiac-resynchronization therapy for the prevention of heart-failure eventsArthur J Moss
Department of Medicine, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
N Engl J Med 361:1329-38. 2009....
- Clinical implications for affected parents and siblings of probands with long-QT syndromeJ Kimbrough
Department of Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, USA
Circulation 104:557-62. 2001..CONCLUSIONS: The severity profile of LQTS in a proband was not found to be useful in identifying the clinical severity of LQTS in affected first-degree relatives of the proband...
- Age- and sex-related differences in clinical manifestations in patients with congenital long-QT syndrome: findings from the International LQTS RegistryE H Locati
Department of Medicine, University of Rochester, NY, USA
Circulation 97:2237-44. 1998..Our objectives were to evaluate age- and sex-related differences in events among LQTS patients referred to the LQTS International Registry...
- A tribute to mentors in geriatric medicine: results of a national survey of fellowship-trained geriatricians 1990-1998Annette Medina-Walpole
J Am Geriatr Soc 51:726. 2003
- Research Training in Geriatrics and GerontologyWilliam Hall; Fiscal Year: 2007..In addition to a Primary Research Mentor, fellows will work with one or more Geriatrics / Gerontology Faculty Advisors, so that they will have a mentorial panel that can provide an optimal training experience. ..