William H Hall
Affiliation: University of California
- An electronic application for rapidly calculating Charlson comorbidity scoreWilliam H Hall
University of California, Davis, Department of Radiation Oncology, UC Davis Cancer Center, 4501 X Street, G126, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
BMC Cancer 4:94. 2004..Unfortunately, the use of such scales has yet to be widely integrated into either clinical practice or clinical trials research...
- Dose--volume modeling of brachial plexus-associated neuropathy after radiation therapy for head-and-neck cancer: findings from a prospective screening protocolAllen M Chen
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California, Los Angeles, David Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California Electronic address
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 88:771-7. 2014..Data from a prospective screening protocol administered for patients previously irradiated for head-and-neck cancer was analyzed to identify dosimetric predictors of brachial plexus-associated neuropathy...
- Brachial plexus-associated neuropathy after high-dose radiation therapy for head-and-neck cancerAllen M Chen
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California, Davis School of Medicine, Sacramento, California, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 84:165-9. 2012..To identify clinical and treatment-related predictors of brachial plexus-associated neuropathies after radiation therapy for head-and-neck cancer...
- Validating the RTOG-endorsed brachial plexus contouring atlas: an evaluation of reproducibility among patients treated by intensity-modulated radiotherapy for head-and-neck cancerSun K Yi
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California Davis School of Medicine, Sacramento, California, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 82:1060-4. 2012....
- Clinical impact of magnetic resonance imaging on Gamma Knife surgery for brain metastasesJulian R Perks
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California, Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, California 95817, USA
J Neurosurg 105:69-74. 2006..To improve patient selection and design better treatment strategies, a retrospective study was conducted to determine factors that may contribute to detecting additional brain metastases on the day of GKS...
- Development and validation of a standardized method for contouring the brachial plexus: preliminary dosimetric analysis among patients treated with IMRT for head-and-neck cancerWilliam H Hall
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California, Davis, Cancer Center, Sacramento, CA, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 72:1362-7. 2008....