Affiliation: University of California
- Smoking cessation abstinence goal in treatment-seeking smokersSharon M Hall
University of California, San Francisco, Treatment Research Center, Department of Psychiatry, 401 Parnassus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94143 0984, USA Electronic address
Addict Behav 42:148-53. 2015..These include variables correlating with goal, changes in goal, relationship of goal and abstinence status over time, and predictors of change. The current study aimed to address these questions...
- Using extended cognitive behavioral treatment and medication to treat dependent smokersSharon M Hall
Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco, 94143, USA
Am J Public Health 101:2349-56. 2011..We evaluated smoking-cessation efficacy of an extended course of sustained-release bupropion (bupropion SR) and cognitive-behavioral treatment (CBT)...
- Anabasine and anatabine as biomarkers for tobacco use during nicotine replacement therapyPeyton Jacob
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94110, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 11:1668-73. 2002..Anabasine and anatabine concentrations in urine can be used to validate abstinence or measure the extent of tobacco use in persons undergoing nicotine replacement therapy...
- Voucher reinforcement improves medication adherence in HIV-positive methadone patients: a randomized trialJames L Sorensen
Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco General Hospital, Building 20, Ward 21, 1001 Potrero Avenue, Box 0852, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Drug Alcohol Depend 88:54-63. 2007..Differences between groups faded after vouchers were discontinued. Contingency management shows promise as a strategy to promote antiretroviral medication adherence in this population...
- Linking opioid-dependent hospital patients to drug treatment: Health care use and costs 6 months after randomizationPaul G Barnett
Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Addiction 101:1797-804. 2006..To conduct an economic evaluation of the first 6 months' trial of treatment vouchers and case management for opioid-dependent hospital patients...
- Maintaining Abstinence in Chronic Cigarette SmokersSharon Hall; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..