RICHARD BROTT HALBERG
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- mTOR inhibition elicits a dramatic response in PI3K-dependent colon cancersDustin A Deming
Division of Hematology and Oncology, Department of Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e60709. 2013..This unique model will further our understanding of human disease and facilitate the development of therapeutics through pharmacologic screening and biomarker identification...
- Dynamic tumor growth patterns in a novel murine model of colorectal cancerTerrah J Paul Olson
University of Wisconsin Madison K4 532 Clinical Science Center, 600 Highland Avenue, Madison, WI 53792
Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 7:105-13. 2014..Further characterization of cellular and molecular features is needed to determine which features can be used to risk-stratify polyps for progression to colorectal cancer and potentially guide prevention strategies...
- Clonal structure of carcinogen-induced intestinal tumors in miceAndrew T Thliveris
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Wisconsin Madison, USA
Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 4:916-23. 2011..Thus, polyclonality does not depend on the familial pathway to tumorigenesis. Interactions between two initiated clones might provide a selective advantage during the early stages of intestinal tumorigenesis...
- Polyclonal Intestinal Tumors: Formation, Progression, and SignificanceRICHARD HALBERG; Fiscal Year: 2009..A deep understanding of this issue will likely impact the development of management strategies for intestinal cancer. ..
- Polyclonal Intestinal Tumors: Formation, Progression, and SignificanceRICHARD BROTT HALBERG; Fiscal Year: 2010..A deep understanding of this issue will likely impact the development of management strategies for intestinal cancer. ..