Affiliation: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Chronic pelvic pain: an integrated approach to diagnosis and treatmentJennifer Gunter
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, 4200 East 9th Avenue, Denver, Colorado 80262, USA
Obstet Gynecol Surv 58:615-23. 2003..It is now recognized that many disorders contribute to the chronic pelvic pain symptom complex; thus, an integrated multidisciplinary approach to diagnosis and treatment is essential to achieve the greatest success...
- Genital and perianal warts: new treatment opportunities for human papillomavirus infectionJennifer Gunter
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, 4200 East 9th Avenue, B 198, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 189:S3-11. 2003....
- Botulinum toxin a for vulvodynia: a case reportJennifer Gunter
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Dever 80626, USA
J Pain 5:238-40. 2004..PERSPECTIVE: The authors present a case of refractory vulvodynia that was successfully managed with a novel approach that combined botulinum toxin A and surgery...
- Topical misoprostol therapy for plasma cell vulvitis: a case seriesJennifer Gunter
The University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, 4200 East 9th Avenue, Denver, CO 80262, USA
J Low Genit Tract Dis 9:176-80. 2005..To present the first reported case series of plasma cell vulvitis successfully treated with topical misoprostol...
- Vulvodynia: new thoughts on a devastating conditionJennifer Gunter
Pelvic Pain and Vulvovaginal Disorders, Kaiser Northern California, Ob Gyn, San Francisco, California 94115, USA
Obstet Gynecol Surv 62:812-9. 2007....
- Characteristics of women undergoing repeat induced abortionWilliam A Fisher
Department of Psychology, Social Sciences Centre, University of Western Ontario, London, Ont
CMAJ 172:637-41. 2005..We conducted this study to identify the characteristics, including history of physical abuse by a male partner and history of sexual abuse, of women who present for repeat induced abortion...