Affiliation: University of Utah
- Headwaters of the zebrafish -- emergence of a new model vertebrateDavid Jonah Grunwald
Department of Human Genetics, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112, USA
Nat Rev Genet 3:717-24. 2002..Here, we provide a personal perspective on the history of zebrafish research, from the assembly of the first genetic and embryological tools through to sequencing of the genome...
- A protein disulfide isomerase expressed in the embryonic midline is required for left/right asymmetriesKazuyuki Hoshijima
Department of Human Genetics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112, USA
Genes Dev 16:2518-29. 2002....
- An interacting network of T-box genes directs gene expression and fate in the zebrafish mesodermLisa M Goering
Department of Human Genetics, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT 84112, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 100:9410-5. 2003..We propose that T-box genes, like Hox genes, often function within gene networks comprised of related family members...
- Selenoprotein N is required for ryanodine receptor calcium release channel activity in human and zebrafish muscleMichael J Jurynec
Department of Human Genetics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84112, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:12485-90. 2008....
- ROLES OF TBX6 AND SPADETAIL IN THE ZEBRAFISH MESODERMDAVID GRUNWALD; Fiscal Year: 2004..Promoter regions of target genes will be analyzed to determine the cis-regulatory sequences responsible for domain-specific expression ..
- Positional identity in the zebrafish embryoDAVID GRUNWALD; Fiscal Year: 2007....