Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Development of diagnostic criteria for serious non-AIDS events in HIV clinical trialsAlan R Lifson
Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55454 1015, USA
HIV Clin Trials 11:205-19. 2010..We describe development of standard criteria for 12 SNA events for Endpoint Review Committee (ERC) use in START, a multicenter international HIV clinical trial...
- Improved neurocognitive test performance in both arms of the SMART study: impact of practice effectBirgit Grund
Coordinating Center for Biometric Research, University of Minnesota, 2221 University Avenue, Suite 200, Minneapolis, MN, 55414, USA
J Neurovirol 19:383-92. 2013..The impact of a practice effect after 6 months emphasizes the need for a control group in HIV studies that measure intervention effects using neurocognitive tests similar to ours. ..
- Continuous antiretroviral therapy decreases bone mineral densityBirgit Grund
Coordinating Center for Biometric Research, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414, USA
AIDS 23:1519-29. 2009....
- Analysis of biomarker data: logs, odds ratios, and receiver operating characteristic curvesBirgit Grund
School of Statistics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Curr Opin HIV AIDS 5:473-9. 2010....
- Determination of the underlying cause of death in three multicenter international HIV clinical trialsAlan R Lifson
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55454 1015, USA
HIV Clin Trials 9:177-85. 2008..Describe processes and challenges for an Endpoint Review Committee (ERC) in determining and adjudicating underlying causes of death in HIV clinical trials...