Genomes and Genes
K J Griffin
Affiliation: University of Washington
- A conserved role for H15-related T-box transcription factors in zebrafish and Drosophila heart formationK J Griffin
Department of Biochemistry, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98195 7350, USA
Dev Biol 218:235-47. 2000..We discuss the possibility that the cardiac ventricular defect previously described in pandora and the midline defects described here are related...
- Molecular identification of spadetail: regulation of zebrafish trunk and tail mesoderm formation by T-box genesK J Griffin
Department of Biochemistry, Box 357350, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98195 7350, USA
Development 125:3379-88. 1998....
- Vertebrate mesendoderm induction and patterningD Kimelman
Department of Biochemistry, Center for Developmental Biology, University of Washington, Seattle 98195 7350, USA
Curr Opin Genet Dev 10:350-6. 2000..T-box transcription factors and TGF-beta and Wnt signaling pathways play crucial roles in the initial induction of the mesendoderm and the subdivision of the posterior mesoderm into rostral and caudal domains...
- A single amino acid change in the mouse peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha alters transcriptional responses to peroxisome proliferatorsM H Hsu
Department of Molecular and Experimental Medicine, Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
Mol Pharmacol 48:559-67. 1995....
- Cloning, sequencing, and expression of the genes encoding subunits of Paracoccus denitrificans electron transfer flavoproteinL A Bedzyk
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver 80262
J Biol Chem 268:20211-7. 1993..The Paracoccus ETF is expressed from the pBluescript vector in Escherichia coli, yielding 30 mg of purified, catalytically active protein per liter of culture...
- Identification of peroxisome proliferator-responsive human genes by elevated expression of the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha in HepG2 cellsM H Hsu
Division of Biochemistry, Department of Molecular and Experimental Medicine, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
J Biol Chem 276:27950-8. 2001..Additionally, no significant differences were seen for the expression of apolipoprotein AI, AII, or CIII; medium chain acyl-CoA dehydrogenase; or stearoyl-CoA desaturase mRNAs...