James P Grenert
Affiliation: University of California
- Gene expression profiling from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue for tumor diagnosisJames P Grenert
Department of Pathology, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Clin Chim Acta 412:1462-4. 2011..The Pathwork Tissue of Origin (TOO) Test was developed for use with FFPE tissue to aid tumor diagnosis. We sought to determine the performance of the TOO test on routine specimens from an independent laboratory...
- Primary ovarian carcinoid tumors may express CDX-2: a potential pitfall in distinction from metastatic intestinal carcinoid tumors involving the ovaryJoseph T Rabban
Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
Int J Gynecol Pathol 28:41-8. 2009....
- Expansile bone cyst and cholesteatoma of the temporal boneHarry S Hwang
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, California, USA
Otol Neurotol 30:170-3. 2009..To identify primary bony cysts of the temporal bone...
- Persistent systemic inflammation and atypical enterocolitis in patients with NEMO syndromeLaurence E Cheng
Department of Pediatrics, University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Clin Immunol 132:124-31. 2009..Our data suggest that some patients with the NEMO syndrome exhibit persistent elevation of inflammatory markers similar to systemic autoimmune diseases and may subsequently develop an atypical enterocolitis...
- PAX2 distinguishes benign mesonephric and mullerian glandular lesions of the cervix from endocervical adenocarcinoma, including minimal deviation adenocarcinomaJoseph T Rabban
Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, 505 Parnassus Avenue, M 551, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 34:137-46. 2010..001); however, PAX2 should not be interpreted in isolation from the architectural and cytologic features of the lesion as it may be expressed in some stage II endometrial adenocarcinomas involving the cervix...
- Actinomycosis mimicking a pancreatic head neoplasm diagnosed by EUS-guided FNAMa Somsouk
Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology, University of California, San Francisco, California 94121, USA
Gastrointest Endosc 68:186-7. 2008
- Tumors of the ampulla of vater: histopathologic classification and predictors of survivalJonathan T Carter
Department of Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143 0475, USA
J Am Coll Surg 207:210-8. 2008..The histology and clinical behavior of ampullary tumors vary substantially. We speculated that this might reflect the presence of two kinds of ampullary adenocarcinoma: pancreaticobiliary and intestinal...
- Pancreatoblastoma in an adult: case report and review of the literatureSupriya Rajpal
University of California, San Francisco, Comprehensive Cancer Center, San Francisco, California 94115, USA
J Gastrointest Surg 10:829-36. 2006..In addition, our case demonstrates that pancreatoblastomas can be alpha-fetoprotein producing, hormone producing, and enzyme producing when it occurs in adults...
- Epidermal growth factor receptor and HER-2/neu status by immunohistochemistry and fluorescence in situ hybridization in adenocarcinomas of the biliary tree and gallbladderNafis Shafizadeh
Department of Pathology, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
Hum Pathol 41:485-92. 2010..02). HER2/neu expression is uncommon in these tumors...