Kevin A Greer
Affiliation: University of Arizona
- CARMA: A platform for analyzing microarray datasets that incorporate replicate measuresKevin A Greer
Biomedical Engineering Program, Genomics Research Laboratory, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85724, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 7:149. 2006....
- Vasopressin receptor subtype 2 activation increases cell proliferation in the renal medulla of AQP1 null miceQi Cai
Dept of Physiology, College of Medicine, 1501 N Campbell Ave, Univ of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85724 5051, USA
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 293:F1858-64. 2007..V(2)R activation, via dDAVP, increased AQP2 and AQP3 protein abundance in the cortical collecting ducts of AQP1 null mice. However, V(2)R activation did not increase AQP2 protein abundance in the IMCD of AQP1 null mice...
- Gene expression in tissue associated with extracellular matrix modified ePTFEMark A Schwartz
Biomedical Engineering Program, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85724, USA
J Biomed Mater Res A 73:30-8. 2005..Use of these genetic profiles will aid in the pursuit of improved device biocompatibility and enhanced material function...
- Renal medullary gene expression in aquaporin-1 null miceMatthew R McReynolds
Department of Physiology, College of Medicine, 1501 N Campbell Ave, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85724 5051, USA
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 288:F315-21. 2005..Thus the loss of the hyperosmotic renal interstitium, due to a loss of the concentrating mechanism, drastically altered not only the phenotype of these animals but also their renal medullary gene expression profile...
- Human laminin-5 and laminin-10 mediated gene expression of prostate carcinoma cellsRobert Calaluce
Arizona Cancer Center, University of Arizona Health Sciences Center, Tucson, Arizona 85724 5024, USA
Prostate 66:1381-90. 2006..EGFR was validated by real-time PCR and laminin-10 mediated cell adhesion activated EGFR in DU-145 cells. Both laminins appear to be important signal transducers in prostate cancer...
- Latrophilin-2 is a novel component of the epithelial-mesenchymal transition within the atrioventricular canal of the embryonic chicken heartSally E Doyle
Department of Cell Biology and Anatomy, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85724 5044, USA
Dev Dyn 235:3213-21. 2006..9%) elements of the array. There appears to be little overlap between the two signal transduction pathways. Latrophilin-2 is thus a novel component of EMT and provides a new avenue for investigation of this cellular process...