C G Greeno
Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- Initial treatment engagement in a rural community mental health centerC G Greeno
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pennsylvania 15213, USA
Psychiatr Serv 50:1634-6. 1999..Patients referred for assessment by agencies of social control were the least likely to return for treatment...
- Binge antecedents in obese women with and without binge eating disorderC G Greeno
Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh Medical School, Pennsylvania, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 68:95-102. 2000..Binge eating NBED women tended to experience worse mood, less control, and more craving than other NBED women, contributing to evidence of the close relationship of binge eating and decrements in emotional and appetitive functioning...
- Return to treatment after assessment in a community children's mental health clinicCatherine G Greeno
Department of Social Work, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15260, USA
Psychiatr Serv 53:624-6. 2002..The results strongly suggest that community mental health agencies can improve treatment acceptance rates by providing rapid response to requests for treatment...
- Major alternatives to the Classic Experimental DesignCatherine G Greeno
School of Social Work, University of Pittsburgh, USA
Fam Process 41:733-6. 2002....
- Measurement, or how do we know what we know? Topic one: validityCatherine Greeno
School of Social Work, University of Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Fam Process 42:433-5. 2003
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of the effect of fluoxetine on dietary intake in overweight women with and without binge-eating disorderC G Greeno
Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, PA, USA
Am J Clin Nutr 64:267-73. 1996....
- Why lower income mothers do not engage with the formal mental health care system: perceived barriers to careCarol M Anderson
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Qual Health Res 16:926-43. 2006..The authors discuss the implications of these and other key themes for engaging lower income mothers and their children...
- Effect of maternal mental health problems on child treatment response in community-based servicesCarrie W Rishel
Division of Social Work at West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia 26506, USA
Psychiatr Serv 57:716-9. 2006..001) and demonstrated less improvement over time (F=4.44, p=.04) than children of mentally healthy mothers. CONCLUSION: These findings suggest that treatment for mothers as well as children could be beneficial for this population...
- Impact of maternal mental health status on child mental health treatment outcomeCarrie W Rishel
School of Applied Social Sciences, Division of Social Work, West Virginia University, PO Box 6830, Morgantown, WV 26506, USA
Community Ment Health J 42:1-12. 2006..Addressing the mental health needs of mothers and children simultaneously may be an effective method of reducing their mental health problems...
- Depression and anxiety among mothers who bring their children to a pediatric mental health clinicHolly A Swartz
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, PA 15213, USA
Psychiatr Serv 56:1077-83. 2005..This study investigated rates of psychiatric disorders among mothers of children presenting for psychiatric evaluation and examined the relationship between maternal diagnosis and child psychopathology...
- Behavioral treatment of obesity in patients taking antipsychotic medicationsMelissa A Kalarchian
Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 66:1058-63. 2005..Thus we sought to evaluate the potential utility of a behavioral weight control program for this population...
- The factor structure of the barriers to treatment participation scale (BTPS): implications for future barriers scale developmentCourtney Colonna-Pydyn
Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, 3501 Forbes Avenue, Suite 420, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 34:563-9. 2007..quot; CFA revealed good model fit for this two-factor solution. This analysis contributes to ongoing empirical validation of barriers measures in community settings, emphasizing the development of a short, community applicable measure...
- Weight gain information on the Internet for people who have schizophreniaChristine M Litschge
The University of Pittsburgh Counseling Center, PA 15260, USA
Psychiatr Rehabil J 28:387-90. 2005....