Karen A Graham
Affiliation: University of North Carolina
- Double-blind, placebo-controlled investigation of amantadine for weight loss in subjects who gained weight with olanzapineKaren A Graham
Department of Psychiatry, CB 7160, UNC Neurosciences Hospital, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7160, USA
Am J Psychiatry 162:1744-6. 2005..This study sought to determine if amantadine affects weight gain in psychiatric patients taking olanzapine...
- Early treatment-related changes in diabetes and cardiovascular disease risk markers in first episode psychosis subjectsKaren A Graham
UNC Department of Psychiatry, CB 7160, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7160, USA
Schizophr Res 101:287-94. 2008..To examine prospective changes in cardiovascular disease (CVD) and type-2 diabetes risk factors in young adult first episode psychotic (FEP) patients treated with second generation antipsychotic medications...
- Effect of olanzapine on body composition and energy expenditure in adults with first-episode psychosisKaren A Graham
Department of Psychiatry, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 27599, USA
Am J Psychiatry 162:118-23. 2005....
- Evaluation of a multi-element treatment center for early psychosis in the United StatesSarah R Uzenoff
Department of Psychology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 47:1607-15. 2012..This study is a naturalistic, prospective 1-year follow-up of an early psychosis cohort treated in one of the first US-based multi-element treatment centers...
- Emotion perception and social skill over the course of psychosis: a comparison of individuals "at-risk" for psychosis and individuals with early and chronic schizophrenia spectrum illnessAmy E Pinkham
Department of Psychology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC 27599 3270, USA
Cogn Neuropsychiatry 12:198-212. 2007....