Dan J Graham
Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Nutrition label use partially mediates the relationship between attitude toward healthy eating and overall dietary quality among college studentsDan J Graham
Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis 55454, USA
J Acad Nutr Diet 112:414-8. 2012....
- HealthWorks: results of a multi-component group-randomized worksite environmental intervention trial for weight gain preventionJennifer A Linde
Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA
Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act 9:14. 2012..Environmental components focused on food availability and price, physical activity promotion, scale access, and media enhancements...
- Predictors of nutrition label viewing during food purchase decision making: an eye tracking investigationDan J Graham
Epidemiology and Community Health, University of Minnesota Twin Cities, 1300 South 2nd Street Suite 300, Minneapolis, MN 55454, USA
Public Health Nutr 15:189-97. 2012..The present study investigated whether self-reported label use matches objectively measured label viewing by monitoring the gaze of individuals viewing labels...
- Adolescents' attitudes toward sports, exercise, and fitness predict physical activity 5 and 10 years laterDan J Graham
Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis, MN 55454, USA
Prev Med 52:130-2. 2011..To determine whether adolescent attitudes towards sports, exercise, and fitness predict moderate-to-vigorous physical activity 5 and 10 years later...
- Environmental resources moderate the relationship between social support and school sports participation among adolescents: a cross-sectional analysisDan J Graham
University of California, Irvine, Department of Psychology and Social Behavior, 4558 Social and Behavioral Sciences, Irvine, CA 92697, USA
Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act 8:34. 2011..Most Americans are not active at recommended levels. Adolescence is a developmental period when physical activity (PA) decreases markedly...
- Location, location, location: eye-tracking evidence that consumers preferentially view prominently positioned nutrition informationDan J Graham
Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis MN 55454, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 111:1704-11. 2011..Thus, modifying existing labels may benefit public health...
- Television viewing: moderator or mediator of an adolescent physical activity intervention?Dan J Graham
Department of Psychology and Social Behavior, University of California Irvine, Irvine, California 92617, USA
Am J Health Promot 23:88-91. 2008..To determine whether the amount of television (TV) watched by participants enrolled in a physical activity intervention mediates or moderates program effectiveness...
- Impact of a school-based physical activity intervention on fitness and bone in adolescent femalesMargaret Schneider
University of California at Irvine, Irvine, CA 92697, USA
J Phys Act Health 4:17-29. 2007..This study evaluates the impact of a school-based intervention on fitness, activity, and bone among adolescent females...
- Young adult eating and food-purchasing patterns food store location and residential proximityMelissa Nelson Laska
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, 55454, USA
Am J Prev Med 39:464-7. 2010..Young adulthood is a critical age for weight gain, yet scant research has examined modifiable contextual influences on weight that could inform age-appropriate interventions...
- Social Norms and Dietary Behaviors among Young AdultsJennifer E Pelletier
University of Minnesota School of Public Health, Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Am J Health Behav 38:144-52. 2014..To examine associations between young adults' dietary behaviors and perceived social norms for healthy eating...