J Carolyn Graff
Affiliation: University of Tennessee
- Formative and summative evaluation of a practice doctorate programJ Carolyn Graff
College of Nursing, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN, USA
Nurse Educ 32:173-7. 2007..Suggestions for nurse educators and administrators are presented...
- "It's our job": qualitative study of family responses to ableismSusan L Neely-Barnes
College of Social Work, University of Tennessee, Memphis, TN 38163, USA
Intellect Dev Disabil 48:245-58. 2010..The relationship between themes is presented, and the relationship between themes and parent empowerment is discussed as well as the ways in which the themes reflect underlying ableism...
- Exploring family communication about sickle cell disease in adolescenceJ Carolyn Graff
College of Nursing, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN 38105, USA
J Pediatr Oncol Nurs 29:323-36. 2012..Future research focusing on the knowledge of immediate and extended family members and their recognition of their contribution to the child with SCD is recommended...
- Exploring parent-sibling communication in families of children with sickle cell diseaseJ Carolyn Graff
University of Tennessee Health Science Center, College of Nursing and Boling Center for Developmental Disabilities, Memphis, TN 38105, USA
Issues Compr Pediatr Nurs 33:101-23. 2010..Communication within families of children with sickle cell disease is important yet has not been adequately investigated...
- WebQuests: creating engaging, student-centered, constructivist learning activitiesCynthia K Russell
The University of Tennessee Health Science Center, College of Nursing, Memphis, TN 38163, USA
Comput Inform Nurs 26:78-87; quiz 88-9. 2008..The authors describe the history of WebQuests and, using examples from a series of WebQuests used in an undergraduate informatics for healthcare course, offer specific guidelines for developing relevant WebQuests for nursing education...