G R Graff
Affiliation: University of Missouri
- Chronic lung disease after activated charcoal aspirationGavin R Graff
University of Missouri Hospital and Clinics, Columbia, MO 65212, USA
Pediatrics 109:959-61. 2002..We report a case of inadvertent administration of activated charcoal into the trachea that resulted in the development of chronic lung disease...
- Use of a remifentanil-propofol mixture for pediatric flexible fiberoptic bronchoscopy sedationJohn W Berkenbosch
Department of Child Health, The University of Missouri Columbia, Columbia, MO 65212, USA
Paediatr Anaesth 14:941-6. 2004..However, delivery of these agents as a combined, single infusion has not been described...
- Treatment of recurrent severe hemoptysis in cystic fibrosis with tranexamic acidG R Graff
Department of Child Health, University of Missouri Columbia, 65212, USA
Respiration 68:91-4. 2001..Tranexamic acid was resumed with resolution of the hemoptysis, and the therapy has been used continuously for 13 months without any complications...
- Factors affecting the incidence of Stenotrophomonas maltophilia isolation in cystic fibrosisGavin R Graff
Department of Child Health, University of Missouri Columbia, Columbia, MO 65212, USA
Chest 121:1754-60. 2002....
- Safety and efficacy of ketamine sedation for infant flexible fiberoptic bronchoscopyJohn W Berkenbosch
Department of Child Health, The University of Missouri Columbia, 65212, USA
Chest 125:1132-7. 2004..To describe our experience with ketamine sedation during infant flexible fiberoptic bronchoscopy...
- Montelukast pharmacokinetics in cystic fibrosisGavin R Graff
University of Missouri, Department of Child Health and Molecular Microbiology, Columbia, Missouri, USA
J Pediatr 142:53-6. 2003..The effectiveness of these concentrations for the inflammatory lung disease of patients with CF is unknown...
- Patterns of helium-oxygen (heliox) usage in the critical care environmentJohn W Berkenbosch
Department of Child Health, University of Missouri Columbia, USA
J Intensive Care Med 19:335-44. 2004..As a benign and relatively inexpensive therapy, heliox use should continue to be attractive, although ongoing study regarding efficacy in a number of settings is indicated...
- Nebulized fentanyl for palliation of dyspnea in a cystic fibrosis patientGavin R Graff
Department of Pediatrics, Penn State College of Medicine, Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA 17033 0850, USA
Respiration 71:646-9. 2004....
- Characterization of a human surfactant protein A1 (SP-A1) gene-specific antibody; SP-A1 content variation among individuals of varying age and pulmonary healthHephzibah Rani S Tagaram
Departments of Cellular and Molecular Physiology, The Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 292:L1052-63. 2007..10) compared with culture-positive NCF (0.368 +/- 0.085). In summary, we developed and characterized an SP-A1 gene-specific antibody and used it to identify gene-specific SP-A content in BALFs as a function of age and lung health...