Affiliation: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Bevacizumab and erlotinib in previously untreated inoperable and metastatic hepatocellular carcinomaRangaswamy Govindarajan
Division of Hematology Oncology and Department of Biostatistics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR, USA
Am J Clin Oncol 36:254-7. 2013..To evaluate the combination of erlotinib and bevacizumab in subjects with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) who are not candidates for local therapy...
- Irinotecan/thalidomide in metastatic colorectal cancerRangaswamy Govindarajan
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock 72205, USA
Oncology (Williston Park) 16:23-6. 2002..Patients with metastatic colorectal cancer are receiving 350 mg/m2 of irinotecan every 3 weeks plus 400 mg/m2/d of thalidomide. Preliminary response and safety data are presented for 18 enrolled patients...
- Thiazolidinediones and the risk of lung, prostate, and colon cancer in patients with diabetesRangaswamy Govindarajan
Central Arkansas Veterans Health Care System, and the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:1476-81. 2007..To assess the influence of thiazolidinediones (TZDs), which are PPAR ligands used to treat diabetes mellitus, a retrospective analysis of a database from 10 Veteran Affairs medical centers was conducted...
- Racial differences in the outcome of patients with colorectal carcinomaRangaswamy Govindarajan
Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and Arkansas Cancer Research Center, Little Rock, Arkansas 72205, USA
Cancer 97:493-8. 2003..The impact of treatments received and the role of socioeconomic factors such as income, education, and poverty levels were studied...
- Heparin-induced skin necrosis associated with thrombocytopenia and acquired protein C and protein S deficiencyH Keshava Prasad
Division of Hematology Oncology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Arkansas 72205, USA
Am J Hematol 82:1116-7. 2007..We could not find any previous case reports of heparin-induced skin necrosis associated with isolated protein C deficiency, or combined protein C and protein S deficiency...
- Clinical trial registration and the ICMJEOmar Khalil
JAMA 293:157; author reply 158. 2005
- Reversible posterior leukoencephalopathy syndrome induced by RAF kinase inhibitor BAY 43-9006Rangaswamy Govindarajan
J Clin Oncol 24:e48. 2006