Gabriella G Gosman
Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- Clomiphene, metformin, or both for infertility in the polycystic ovary syndromeRichard S Legro
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, M S Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA 17033, USA
N Engl J Med 356:551-66. 2007..The polycystic ovary syndrome is a common cause of infertility. Clomiphene and insulin sensitizers are used alone and in combination to induce ovulation, but it is unknown whether one approach is superior...
- Innovative approaches to resident educationGabriella G Gosman
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Services, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Magee Womens Hospital, Pennsylvania, USA
Clin Obstet Gynecol 46:15-30. 2003
- Focused assessment of surgical performance: difficulty with faculty complianceGabriella G Gosman
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 193:1811-6. 2005..This study evaluated faculty compliance in the use of the global surgical rating scale of the Objective Structured Assessment of Technical Skills to rate resident surgical performance after every endoscopic procedure...
- Obesity and the role of gut and adipose hormones in female reproductionGabriella G Gosman
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Hum Reprod Update 12:585-601. 2006....
- Introduction of an obstetric-specific medical emergency team for obstetric crises: implementation and experienceGabriella G Gosman
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 198:367.e1-7. 2008..We describe the implementation and experience with adding an obstetric-specific medical emergency team (called Condition O for obstetric crisis) to an existing rapid response system at Magee-Womens Hospital...
- Reproductive health of women electing bariatric surgeryGabriella G Gosman
University of Pittsburgh, School of Medicine, Magee Womens Hospital, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213, USA
Fertil Steril 94:1426-31. 2010..To describe the reproductive health history and characteristics of women having bariatric surgery and to determine whether this differs by age of onset of obesity...