Affiliation: University of Arizona
- A randomized clinical trial of a web-based tobacco cessation education programJudith S Gordon
Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Arizona, 1450 E Cherry Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719, USA
Pediatrics 131:e455-62. 2013....
- Tobacco education in dentistry and dental hygieneJudith S Gordon
University of Arizona, Department of Family and Community Medicine, Tucson, AZ 85719, USA
Drug Alcohol Rev 28:517-32. 2009..However, dentists and dental hygienists in practice report lack of training in effective tobacco cessation skills as a significant barrier to incorporating these behaviours into routine care...
- Tobacco cessation via doctors of chiropractic: results of a feasibility studyJudith S Gordon
Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Arizona, 1450 North Cherry Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85719, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 12:305-8. 2010..However, DCs have not been utilized in this role. The primary aim of this study was to design and refine a brief office-based tobacco intervention for use within chiropractic settings...
- Do faxed quitline referrals add value to dental office-based tobacco-use cessation interventions?Judith S Gordon
Department of Family and Community Medicine, College of Medicine, University of Arizona, 1450 N Cherry Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 141:1000-7. 2010..However, there is little evidence that this model is effective. The primary aim of this study was to evaluate the effects on patients' tobacco use of two levels of a dental office-based intervention compared with usual care...
- Development of a Web-based tobacco cessation educational program for pediatric nurses and respiratory therapistsJudith S Gordon
Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, USA
J Contin Educ Nurs 42:136-44. 2011..This article describes the development and evaluation of a web-based tobacco cessation educational program aimed at pediatric nurses and respiratory therapists...
- Tobacco Quitlines: An Adjunct to Dental InterventionsJudith Gordon; Fiscal Year: 2006..In addition, we will conduct an economic analysis to determine the relative cost effectiveness of each intervention. ..
- Tobacco Cessation via Public Health Dental ClinicsJudith Gordon; Fiscal Year: 2007..4) The RE-AIM framework will be used to translate and evaluate the intervention in a "real world'' setting. 5) It is a disseminable model that, if effective, can used by public dental clinics throughout the US. ..