T M Goodwin
Affiliation: University of Southern California
- Regulatory and methodologic challenges to tocolytic developmentT M Goodwin
University of Southern California, Women s and Children s Hospital, Los Angeles, CA, USA
BJOG 113:100-4. 2006..A strategy for encouraging drug development for preterm labour and for pregnancy-related problems in general is presented...
- Hyperemesis gravidarumT Murphy Goodwin
Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California, USA
Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am 35:401-17, viii. 2008..In clinical practice, hyperemesis gravidarum is identified by otherwise unexplained intractable vomiting and dehydration. This article discusses the causes, presentation, diagnosis, and management of hyperemesis gravidarum...
- Pregnancy, the postpartum, and steroid hormones: effects on cognition and moodJ G Buckwalter
Andrus Gerontology Center, University of Southern California, Los Angeles 90089, USA
Psychoneuroendocrinology 24:69-84. 1999..Studies beginning earlier in pregnancy and continuing for an extended period of time after delivery are needed to confirm and expand these observations...
- The prevalence of intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy in a primarily Latina Los Angeles populationR H Lee
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Los Angeles County University of Southern California Medical Center, Women s and Children s Hospital, 90033, USA
J Perinatol 26:527-32. 2006..To establish the prevalence of intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy (ICP) in a primarily Latina population in the United States...
- Oxytocin receptor antagonists. UpdateT M Goodwin
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Southern California, Women s and Children s Hospital, Los Angeles, USA
Clin Perinatol 25:859-71, vi. 1998..This article begins with a review of the current understanding of the role of OT in the initiation and maintenance of labor in the human...
- Obstetric implications of activated protein C resistance and factor V Leiden mutationR B Gherman
Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Portsmouth Naval Hospital, Virginia 23708 2197, USA
Obstet Gynecol Surv 55:117-22. 2000..Recent studies have also pointed to evidence of an association between APCR/factor V Leiden mutation and hypertensive disorders of pregnancy, first and second trimester miscarriage, placental infarction, and placental abruption...
- Pregnancy outcomes during treatment with interferon beta-1a in patients with multiple sclerosisM Sandberg-Wollheim
Department of Neurology, University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Neurology 65:802-6. 2005..Although patients with multiple sclerosis (MS) are advised to stop interferon (IFN) beta-1a therapy before becoming pregnant, some patients become pregnant while on treatment...