Colleen J Goode
Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- Lessons learned from 10 years of research on a post-baccalaureate nurse residency programColleen J Goode
College of Nursing, University of Colorado, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
J Nurs Adm 43:73-9. 2013..The aim of this study was to examine outcomes from 10 years of research on a post-baccalaureate new graduate nurse residency program and to report lessons learned...
- The Colorado Patient-Centered Interprofessional Evidence-Based Practice Model: a framework for transformationColleen J Goode
University of Colorado College of Nursing, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Worldviews Evid Based Nurs 8:96-105. 2011..Ideas for dissemination of new models to clinicians throughout the organization are presented...
- Comparison of patient outcomes in Magnet® and non-Magnet hospitalsColleen J Goode
College of Nursing, Division Informatics, Health Systems and Leadership, University of Colorado, Aurora, USA
J Nurs Adm 41:517-23. 2011..This study compared patient outcomes and staffing in Magnet® and non-Magnet hospitals...
- The prevalence and impact of post traumatic stress disorder and burnout syndrome in nursesMeredith Mealer
Division of Pulmonary Sciences and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, Colorado 80045, USA
Depress Anxiety 26:1118-26. 2009..To determine whether post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and burnout syndrome (BOS) are common in nurses, and whether the co-existence of PTSD and BOS is associated with altered perceptions of work and nonwork-related activities...
- Nurse residency programs: an essential requirement for nursingColleen J Goode
University of Colorado Hospital, Aurora, CO, USA
Nurs Econ 27:142-7, 159; quiz 148. 2009..A residency program is essential for new graduates. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services must step to the plate and support accredited nurse residency programs with pass-through dollars...