Colleen J Goode
Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- Lessons learned from 10 years of research on a post-baccalaureate nurse residency programColleen J Goode
College of Nursing, University of Colorado, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
J Nurs Adm 43:73-9. 2013..The aim of this study was to examine outcomes from 10 years of research on a post-baccalaureate new graduate nurse residency program and to report lessons learned...
- The Colorado Patient-Centered Interprofessional Evidence-Based Practice Model: a framework for transformationColleen J Goode
University of Colorado College of Nursing, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Worldviews Evid Based Nurs 8:96-105. 2011..Ideas for dissemination of new models to clinicians throughout the organization are presented...
- Comparison of patient outcomes in Magnet® and non-Magnet hospitalsColleen J Goode
College of Nursing, Division Informatics, Health Systems and Leadership, University of Colorado, Aurora, USA
J Nurs Adm 41:517-23. 2011..This study compared patient outcomes and staffing in Magnet® and non-Magnet hospitals...
- Rural hospital web-based, evidence-based practice professional development: challenges and opportunitiesKathleen S Oman
University of Colorado Hospital, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
J Nurses Prof Dev 29:58-63. 2013..Nurses working in staff development will find this useful for designing educational programs for staff in rural hospitals...
- The prevalence and impact of post traumatic stress disorder and burnout syndrome in nursesMeredith Mealer
Division of Pulmonary Sciences and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, Colorado 80045, USA
Depress Anxiety 26:1118-26. 2009..To determine whether post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and burnout syndrome (BOS) are common in nurses, and whether the co-existence of PTSD and BOS is associated with altered perceptions of work and nonwork-related activities...
- Mapping the organization: a bibliometric analysis of nurses' contributions to the literatureColleen J Goode
Author Affiliations Professor Dr Goode, Associate Professor Drs Fink, Oman, and Makic, College of Nursing, University of Colorado Library Intern Ms McCarty, Head of Education and Reference and Associate Professor Ms Traditi, University of Colorado Health Sciences Library Research Nurse Scientist Drs Fink, Oman, and Makic, Director of Nursing Innovation and Outcomes Dr Krugman, University of Colorado Hospital, Aurora
J Nurs Adm 43:481-7. 2013..The aim of this study was to map an academic hospital's nursing contributions to the literature using bibliometric methods...
- Nurse residency programs: an essential requirement for nursingColleen J Goode
University of Colorado Hospital, Aurora, CO, USA
Nurs Econ 27:142-7, 159; quiz 148. 2009..A residency program is essential for new graduates. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services must step to the plate and support accredited nurse residency programs with pass-through dollars...