Clifton L Gooch
Affiliation: University of South Florida
- Motor unit number estimation (MUNE) in diseases of the motor neuron: utility and comparative analysis in a multimodal biomarker studyClifton L Gooch
Department of Neurology, University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Suppl Clin Neurophysiol 60:153-62. 2009..These features make MUNE an important tool for both the study of the pathophysiology of the motor neuron diseases, as well as an important measure for incorporation into future clinical trials...
- The motor neuron response to SMN1 deficiency in spinal muscular atrophyPeter B Kang
Department of Neurology, Boston Children s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts, 02115, USA
Muscle Nerve 49:636-44. 2014..The purpose of this study was to measure and analyze motor unit number estimation (MUNE) values longitudinally in spinal muscular atrophy (SMA)...
- Prospective cohort study of spinal muscular atrophy types 2 and 3Petra Kaufmann
Department of Neurology, Columbia University, New York, USA
Neurology 79:1889-97. 2012..To characterize the natural history of spinal muscular atrophy type 2 and type 3 (SMA 2/3) beyond 1 year and to report data on clinical and biological outcomes for use in trial planning...
- Multifocal motor neuropathy with conduction block: slow but not benignDale J Lange
Department of Neurology, Mt Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY 10029, USA
Arch Neurol 63:1778-81. 2006..To describe a patient with multifocal motor neuropathy with conduction block who had annual clinical and physiological examinations for 18 years but declined treatment for personal reasons...
- Vascular endothelial growth factor gene transfer for diabetic polyneuropathy: a randomized, double-blinded trialAllan H Ropper
Department of Neurology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Ann Neurol 65:386-93. 2009..Randomized, blinded trial of intramuscular gene transfer using plasmid vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) to treat diabetic polyneuropathy...