James D Godkin
Affiliation: University of Tennessee
- Retinol improves bovine embryonic development in vitroTracy Livingston
Department of Animal Science, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN 37996, USA
Reprod Biol Endocrinol 2:83. 2004..A significant improvement in the blastocyst development with the 5 micromolar retinol treatment under atmospheric conditions suggests a beneficial antioxidant effect during embryo culture...
- Phospholipase A2 regulation of bovine endometrial (BEND) cell prostaglandin productionJames D Godkin
Department of Animal Science, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, USA
Reprod Biol Endocrinol 6:44. 2008..The objectives of this investigation were to evaluate the expression and activities of calcium-dependent group IVA (PLA2G4A) and calcium-independent group VI (PLA2G6) enzymes in the regulation of BEND cell PG production...
- Distinct phospholipase A2 enzymes regulate prostaglandin E2 and F2alpha production by bovine endometrial epithelial cellsPatricia K Tithof
The University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine, TN, USA
Reprod Biol Endocrinol 5:16. 2007....
- Glutathione content and antioxidant enzyme expression of in vivo matured sheep oocytesTracy Livingston
Department of Animal Science, The University of Tennessee, 2640 Morgan Circle, Knoxville, TN 37996, USA
Anim Reprod Sci 116:265-73. 2009....
- Expression of retinol-binding protein and cellular retinol-binding protein in the bovine ovaryJ Alison Brown
Department of Animal Science, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee 37996, USA
Mol Reprod Dev 64:261-9. 2003..Results demonstrate retinoid-binding protein expression by bovine ovaries and provide physical evidence that supports the concept that retinoids play a role in ovarian function...