Affiliation: University of Vermont
- Three-dimensional, Bayesian image reconstruction from sparse and noisy data sets: near-infrared fluorescence tomographyMargaret J Eppstein
Department of Computer Science, 327 Votey Building, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT 05405, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 99:9619-24. 2002..The results demonstrate that, to employ NIR fluorescence-enhanced optical imaging for large volumes, reconstruction approaches must account for the large range of signal-to-noise ratio associated with the measurements...
- Three-dimensional fluorescence lifetime tomographyAnuradha Godavarty
Department of Computer Science, University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont 05405, USA
Med Phys 32:992-1000. 2005..1:1) contrasts at target depths of 1.4-2 cm. The Bayesian tomography algorithm was employed to obtain three-dimensional images of lifetime and absorption owing to the fluorophores...
- Fluorescence-enhanced optical imaging in large tissue volumes using a gain-modulated ICCD cameraAnuradha Godavarty
Department of Chemical Engineering, Texas A and M University, College Station, TX 77843 3122, USA
Phys Med Biol 48:1701-20. 2003....
- Fluorescence-enhanced optical tomography using referenced measurements of heterogeneous mediaRanadhir Roy
The Photon Migration Laboratories, Texas A and M University, College Station, TX 77843 3573, USA
IEEE Trans Med Imaging 22:824-36. 2003..Furthermore, we demonstrate the performance of the bounding parameter for rejection of background artifacts owing to background tissue heterogeneity...
- Fluorescence-enhanced three-dimensional lifetime imaging: a phantom studyRanadhir Roy
Mathematics Department University of Texas Pan American Edinburg, TX 78541, USA
Phys Med Biol 52:4155-70. 2007..1:1 in lifetimes are successfully reconstructed. Our results show that image reconstruction is possible when there is (i) a longer lifetime in a target than the background and (ii) a shorter lifetime in a target than the background...
- Design and development of a hand-held optical probe toward fluorescence diagnostic imagingBhavani Jayachandran
Florida International University, Optical Imaging Laboratory, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Miami, Florida 33174, USA
J Biomed Opt 12:054014. 2007..The probe is designed and developed such that on coupling with a detection system in the future, the hand-held probe based imager can be clinically assessed toward cancer diagnostic imaging...
- Three-dimensional fluorescence-enhanced optical tomography using a hand-held probe based imaging systemJiajia Ge
Optical Imaging Laboratory, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Florida International University, Miami, Florida 33174, USA
Med Phys 35:3354-63. 2008..Extensive tomography studies are currently carried out to determine the resolution and performance limits of the imager on flat and curved phantoms...