J C Glantz
Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Comparison of paracervical block techniques during first trimester pregnancy terminationJ C Glantz
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY, USA chris
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 72:171-8. 2001..To determine whether variations in chloroprocaine placement in paracervical blocks influence effectiveness, whether chloroprocaine is superior to saline, and what factors influence pain perception...
- Term labor induction compared with expectant managementJ Christopher Glantz
University of Rochester School of Medicine, Rochester, New York 14642, USA
Obstet Gynecol 115:70-6. 2010....
- Mitral valve-tricuspid valve distance as a sonographic marker of trisomy 21D Grace
University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York 14642, USA daniel
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 35:172-7. 2010..We assessed the feasibility of using the MTD as a second-trimester sonographic marker for trisomy 21...
- Significance of echogenic foci in the left ventricle of the fetal heart in a low-risk populationR Jaffe
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Ultrasound, New York Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University, New York, NY 10032, USA
Fetal Diagn Ther 14:345-7. 1999..To determine if there exists a significant association between prenatally detected left ventricular echogenic foci and chromosomal abnormalities...
- Norplant use among urban minority women in the United StatesS Glantz
Planned Parenthood of Rochester Syracuse Region, Rochester, New York 14605, USA
Contraception 61:83-90. 2000..Future studies should stratify by age, race, and parity, and use standardized terminology to report intervals of use...
- Sonographic birth-weight prediction in obese patients using the gestation-adjusted prediction methodL L Thornburg
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, University of Rochester Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NY, USA
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 32:66-70. 2008..Because ultrasound is less accurate in women with elevated body mass index (BMI), we assessed the accuracy of GAP birth-weight prediction in obese as compared to non-obese women...