Affiliation: University of California
- Arthroscopic treatment of talus osteochondral lesions with particulated juvenile allograft cartilageEric Giza
Department of Orthopaedics, University of California, Davis, Sacramento, CA, USA
Foot Ankle Int 35:1087-94. 2014..This article describes the technique of PJAC transplantation for the treatment of osteochondral lesions of the talus...
- Allograft juvenile articular cartilage transplantation for treatment of talus osteochondral defectsEric Giza
Department of Orthopaedics, University of California Davis, Davis, CA 95817, USA
Foot Ankle Spec 6:141-4. 2013..The purpose of this article is to describe a novel arthroscopic surgical technique for transplantation of juvenile chondrocytes as a treatment for talus OCD defects...
- Strength of bone tunnel versus suture anchor and push-lock construct in Broström repairEric Giza
Department of Orthopaedics, University of California Davis, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Am J Sports Med 40:1419-23. 2012..Anatomic reconstruction has been shown to have improved outcomes and return to sport as compared with nonanatomic reconstruction...
- Matrix-induced autologous chondrocyte implantation of talus articular defectsEric Giza
Foot and Ankle Surgery, UC Davis Department of Orthopaedics, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Foot Ankle Int 31:747-53. 2010....
- Augmented tendon Achilles repair using a tissue reinforcement scaffold: a biomechanical studyEric Giza
Department of Orthopaedics, 4860 Y Street, 3880, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Foot Ankle Int 32:S545-9. 2011..The objective of this study was to compare human cadaveric Achilles tendon repairs with and without ATR...
- First metatarsophalangeal hemiarthroplasty for hallux rigidusEric Giza
Department of Orthopaedics, University of California, Davis, Sacramento, 95817, USA
Int Orthop 34:1193-8. 2010..First MTP hemiarthroplasty for severe hallux rigidus can be considered an alternative to fusion in properly selected patients who wish to maintain a functional range of motion...
- Tibiotalar nonunion corrected by hindfoot arthrodesisEric Giza
University of California Davis School of Medicine, UC Davis Department of Orthopaedics, Sacramento, 95817, USA
Foot Ankle Spec 3:76-9. 2010..Weight bearing was permitted after 16 weeks when evidence of successful ankle fusion was confirmed radiographically. At 24 months, the patient was pain free and ambulating without difficulty...
- A clinical and radiological study of peroneal tendon pathologyEric Giza
Department of Orthopaedics EG, SEW, University of California Davis, Sacramento, California
Foot Ankle Spec 6:417-21. 2013..Previous studies have correlated surgical findings with clinical data and preoperative MRI, but there are no published studies that reference clinical examination findings to imaging findings...
- Arthroscopic suture anchor repair of the lateral ligament ankle complex: a cadaveric studyEric Giza
Eric Giza, University of California, Davis, 4860 Y Street, Suite 3800, Sacramento, CA 95817
Am J Sports Med 41:2567-72. 2013..Open repair of the lateral ankle ligaments involves exposure of the attenuated ligaments and advancement back to their anatomic insertions on the fibula using bone tunnels or suture implants...
- Amphotericin B-impregnated bone cement to treat refractory coccidioidal osteomyelitisElizabeth S Zhu
Department of Pharmacy, University of California Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, California, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 57:6341-3. 2013..Amphotericin B levels in bone of up to 5.1 μg/g have been demonstrated 4 months after placement of bone cement. ..