Affiliation: University of California
- Allograft juvenile articular cartilage transplantation for treatment of talus osteochondral defectsEric Giza
Department of Orthopaedics, University of California Davis, Davis, CA 95817, USA
Foot Ankle Spec 6:141-4. 2013..The purpose of this article is to describe a novel arthroscopic surgical technique for transplantation of juvenile chondrocytes as a treatment for talus OCD defects. LEVELS OF EVIDENCE: Level IV...
- Strength of bone tunnel versus suture anchor and push-lock construct in Broström repairEric Giza
Department of Orthopaedics, University of California Davis, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Am J Sports Med 40:1419-23. 2012..Anatomic reconstruction has been shown to have improved outcomes and return to sport as compared with nonanatomic reconstruction...
- Tibiotalar nonunion corrected by hindfoot arthrodesisEric Giza
University of California Davis School of Medicine, UC Davis Department of Orthopaedics, Sacramento, 95817, USA
Foot Ankle Spec 3:76-9. 2010..Weight bearing was permitted after 16 weeks when evidence of successful ankle fusion was confirmed radiographically. At 24 months, the patient was pain free and ambulating without difficulty...
- First metatarsophalangeal hemiarthroplasty for hallux rigidusEric Giza
Department of Orthopaedics, University of California, Davis, Sacramento, 95817, USA
Int Orthop 34:1193-8. 2010..First MTP hemiarthroplasty for severe hallux rigidus can be considered an alternative to fusion in properly selected patients who wish to maintain a functional range of motion...
- Matrix-induced autologous chondrocyte implantation of talus articular defectsEric Giza
Foot and Ankle Surgery, UC Davis Department of Orthopaedics, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Foot Ankle Int 31:747-53. 2010....
- Augmented tendon Achilles repair using a tissue reinforcement scaffold: a biomechanical studyEric Giza
Department of Orthopaedics, 4860 Y Street, 3880, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Foot Ankle Int 32:S545-9. 2011..The objective of this study was to compare human cadaveric Achilles tendon repairs with and without ATR...