Affiliation: University of California
- Lithium and the kidney: an updated reviewM Gitlin
University of California, Los Angeles, Department of Psychiatry, USA
Drug Saf 20:231-43. 1999..6 mg/dl); and (iv) possibly administering lithium once a day...
- Stress reactivity in bipolar patients and its relation to prior history of disorderC Hammen
Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, 90095 160, USA
Am J Psychiatry 154:856-7. 1997..Two questions were posed: Does stress precipitate episodes of bipolar I disorder, and does sensitivity to stress differ in episodes later in the course of illness compared to early ones?..
- The impact of antidepressant discontinuation versus antidepressant continuation on 1-year risk for relapse of bipolar depression: a retrospective chart reviewL Altshuler
Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 62:612-6. 2001....
- Treatment-resistant bipolar disorderM Gitlin
Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Mol Psychiatry 11:227-40. 2006....
- Clinical outcome following neuroleptic discontinuation in patients with remitted recent-onset schizophreniaM Gitlin
UCLA Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences, 90095, USA
Am J Psychiatry 158:1835-42. 2001..However, clinical monitoring and a low threshold for reinstating medications can prevent hospitalization for the majority of these patients...