Donna K Ginther
Affiliation: University of Kansas
- Are race, ethnicity, and medical school affiliation associated with NIH R01 type 1 award probability for physician investigators?Donna K Ginther
Department of Economics, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas 66045, USA
Acad Med 87:1516-24. 2012..To analyze the relationship among National Institutes of Health (NIH) R01 Type 1 applicant degree, institution type, and race/ethnicity, and application award probability...
- Family structure and children's educational outcomes: blended families, stylized facts, and descriptive regressionsDonna K Ginther
Department of Economics, University of Kansas, 1300 Sunnyside Drive, Lawrence, KS 66045 7585, USA
Demography 41:671-96. 2004..When controls for other variables are introduced, the relationship between family structure and children's educational outcomes weakens substantially and is often statistically insignificant...
- Race, ethnicity, and NIH research awardsDonna K Ginther
Department of Economics and Center for Science, Technology and Economic Policy, Institute for Policy and Social Research, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS 66045, USA
Science 333:1015-9. 2011..Our results suggest some leverage points for policy intervention...
- Does Marriage in Sweden Affect Child and Adult Outcomes?DONNA GINTHER; Fiscal Year: 2007..outcomes when it results from a change in policy? 5) Does the type of selection into marriage (self-selection compared with response to policy change) matter for outcomes? 6) Does the duration of marriage affect child and adult outcomes? ..
- Economic Explanations for Gender Differences in Biomedical CareersSHULAMIT KAHN; Fiscal Year: 2010..Once these barriers are understood as a result of this research, policies may be implemented to promote more efficient biomedical research reflecting more diverse viewpoints and interests. ..