Donna K Ginther
Affiliation: University of Kansas
- WOMEN IN SCIENCE. Comment on "Expectations of brilliance underlie gender distributions across academic disciplines"Donna K Ginther
Department of Economics, Center for Science, Technology and Economic Policy, Institute for Policy and Social Research, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS 66045, USA National Bureau of Economic Research, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Science 349:391. 2015..Our results indicated that female representation among Ph.D. recipients is associated with the field's mathematical content and that faculty beliefs about innate ability were irrelevant. ..
- Are race, ethnicity, and medical school affiliation associated with NIH R01 type 1 award probability for physician investigators?Donna K Ginther
Department of Economics, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas 66045, USA
Acad Med 87:1516-24. 2012..To analyze the relationship among National Institutes of Health (NIH) R01 Type 1 applicant degree, institution type, and race/ethnicity, and application award probability...
- Family structure and children's educational outcomes: blended families, stylized facts, and descriptive regressionsDonna K Ginther
Department of Economics, University of Kansas, 1300 Sunnyside Drive, Lawrence, KS 66045 7585, USA
Demography 41:671-96. 2004..When controls for other variables are introduced, the relationship between family structure and children's educational outcomes weakens substantially and is often statistically insignificant...
- Race, ethnicity, and NIH research awardsDonna K Ginther
Department of Economics and Center for Science, Technology and Economic Policy, Institute for Policy and Social Research, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS 66045, USA
Science 333:1015-9. 2011..Our results suggest some leverage points for policy intervention...
- Does Marriage in Sweden Affect Child and Adult Outcomes?DONNA GINTHER; Fiscal Year: 2007..in policy? 5) Does the type of selection into marriage (self-selection compared with response to policy change) matter for outcomes? 6) Does the duration of marriage affect child and adult outcomes? [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..