Heidi H Gillenwater
Affiliation: University of Virginia
- A phase II trial of weekly paclitaxel and gemctiabine infused at a constant rate in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancerHeidi H Gillenwater
Department of Hematology Oncology, University of Virginia Health Services, 6th Floor Multistory Building, Room 6007, Charlottesville, VA 22908, USA
Lung Cancer 47:413-9. 2005....
- A phase I trial defining the maximum tolerated systemic exposure of topotecan in combination with Carboplatin and Etoposide in extensive stage small cell lung cancerHeidi H Gillenwater
The Multidisciplinary Thoracic Oncology Program, Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
Cancer Invest 23:511-9. 2005..The purpose of this Phase I trial was to determine the maximally tolerated systemic exposure (MTSE) of topotecan in combination with carboplatin and etoposide...
- Multicenter, phase II trial of sunitinib in previously treated, advanced non-small-cell lung cancerMark A Socinski
Multidisciplinary Thoracic Oncology Program, Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of North Carolina, CB 7305, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:650-6. 2008....
- Phase I trial of induction histone deacetylase and proteasome inhibition followed by surgery in non-small-cell lung cancerDavid R Jones
Department of Surgery, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, USA
J Thorac Oncol 7:1683-90. 2012..On the basis of prior preclinical evaluations, we hypothesized that combined induction proteasome and histone deacetylase inhibitor therapy, followed by tumor resection, is feasible...
- Phase II trial of irinotecan, paclitaxel and carboplatin in patients with previously untreated Stage IIIB/IV nonsmall cell lung carcinomaMark A Socinski
Multidisciplinary Thoracic Oncology Program, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599, USA
Cancer 95:1520-7. 2002..This Phase II multicenter, open-label, single-arm study evaluated the efficacy and safety of a three-drug combination of irinotecan (CPT-11), paclitaxel, and carboplatin in advanced nonsmall cell lung carcinoma (NSCLC)...
- Gemcitabine pharmacokinetics and interaction with paclitaxel in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancerStacy S Shord
School of Pharmacy, CB 7360, Beard Hall, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 51:328-36. 2003..We designed this pharmacokinetic study to assess the ability of a fixed dose rate of gemcitabine to achieve the desired steady-state concentration in the absence and presence of paclitaxel in patients with solid tumors...
- Treatment options for small cell lung cancerTodd Wolf
Division of Hematology and Oncology, University of Virginia, Box 800716, 6th Floor Multistory Building, Room 6007, Charlottesville, VA 22908, USA
Curr Oncol Rep 6:268-71. 2004..This trial may change the standard of care for patients with extensive-stage disease. A similar ongoing trial in the United States is attempting to confirm these results...
- Second-line treatment of small-cell lung cancerCecilia MacCallum
Division of Hematology and Oncology, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 22908, USA
Curr Oncol Rep 8:258-64. 2006..Combination therapies have also been investigated, and some have been shown to increase activity over single agents, but toxicity and quality of life variables are imperative in the treatment of this patient population...
- Phase I trial of intrapleural docetaxel administered through an implantable catheter in subjects with a malignant pleural effusionDavid R Jones
Department of Surgery, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 22908 0679, USA
J Thorac Oncol 5:75-81. 2010..This dose escalation phase I study was designed to determine the maximum tolerated dose of intrapleural docetaxel administered through an implantable catheter in subjects with MPE...
- Adjuvant paclitaxel plus carboplatin compared with observation in stage IB non-small-cell lung cancer: CALGB 9633 with the Cancer and Leukemia Group B, Radiation Therapy Oncology Group, and North Central Cancer Treatment Group Study GroupsGary M Strauss
Tufts Medical Center, Division of Medical Oncology, Tufts NEMC, Boston, MA 02111, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:5043-51. 2008..This report provides a mature analysis of Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB) 9633, the only RCT designed specifically for stage IB NSCLC...
- Phase II study of BBR 3464 as treatment in patients with sensitive or refractory small cell lung cancerThomas A Hensing
Kellogg Cancer Center, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Evanston, Illinois 60201, USA
Anticancer Drugs 17:697-704. 2006..The lack of activity in either patient subgroup, however, does not support further evaluation of this drug as a single agent in this disease...