Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Male mice express spermatogenic cell-specific triosephosphate isomerase isozymesTakashi W Ijiri
Center for Research on Reproduction and Women s Health, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Department of Molecular Biosciences, Kyoto Sangyo University, Kyoto, Japan
Mol Reprod Dev 80:862-70. 2013..32 kb). As there is only one triosephosphate isomerase gene in the mouse genome, we conclude that the three variants we see in sperm result from the use of alternative translation start codons in spermatogenic cells...
- A serum proteomics approach to the diagnosis of ectopic pregnancyG L Gerton
Center for Research on Reproduction and Women s Health, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 6080, USA
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1022:306-16. 2004....
- Characterization of a novel tektin member, TEKT5, in mouse spermWenlei Cao
Center for Research on Reproduction and Women s Health, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 421 Curie Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6160, USA
J Androl 32:55-69. 2011..The expression pattern suggests that TEKT5 plays an important role in flagella formation during spermiogenesis as well as being implicated in sperm motility...
- Proteomic profiling of accessory structures from the mouse sperm flagellumWenlei Cao
Center for Research on Reproduction and Women s Health, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Mol Cell Proteomics 5:801-10. 2006..This proteomic analysis identified a number of unexpected and novel proteins in the accessory structures of the mammalian flagellum...
- Panel of markers can accurately predict endometriosis in a subset of patientsBeata Seeber
Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Fertil Steril 89:1073-81. 2008..To evaluate whether a combination of putative markers of inflammation and CA-125 could serve as a multiple-marker screening test for endometriosis in a heterogeneous population of patients...
- ACROSOMAL MATRIX, EXOCYTOSIS AND MAMMALIAN FERTILIZATIONGEORGE GERTON; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Fertilization and Activation of Development 2007 Gordon Research ConferenceGEORGE GERTON; Fiscal Year: 2007..The conference will promote collaborations among US [unreadable] and international scientists with widely disparate experiences/seniority, methodologies, [unreadable] and model systems. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- SPATIAL REGULATION OF PKA BY AKAP-RI INTERACTIONSGEORGE GERTON; Fiscal Year: 2008..These studies will advance our knowledge of early mammalian development, and are relevant to clinical problems of infertility and the procedures used in assisted reproduction. [unreadable] [unreadable]..