Meg R Gerstenblith
Affiliation: University Hospitals Case Medical Center
- Basal cell carcinoma and anthropometric factors in the U.S. radiologic technologists cohort studyMeg R Gerstenblith
Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, NIH, DHHS, Bethesda, MD, USA
Int J Cancer 131:E149-55. 2012..Nevertheless, it may at least partly reflect residual UVR confounding. Further research with more detailed sun exposure data, including clothing patterns, would help clarify the relationship between BMI and BCC...
- Pompholyx and eczematous reactions associated with intravenous immunoglobulin therapyMeg R Gerstenblith
Department of Dermatology, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 66:312-6. 2012..Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG) is used to treat many inflammatory and autoimmune disorders and although generally well tolerated, cutaneous side effects occur...
- Necrolytic acral erythema as a cutaneous marker of hepatitis C: report of two cases and reviewJames H Tabibian
Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
Dig Dis Sci 55:2735-43. 2010....
- Hereditary genodermatoses with cancer predispositionMeg R Gerstenblith
Genetic Epidemiology Branch, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Rockville, MD 20892 7236, USA
Hematol Oncol Clin North Am 24:885-906. 2010..Early recognition and diagnosis allows for close follow-up and surveillance for associated malignancies...
- Ultraviolet radiation and melanomaHolly E Kanavy
Department of Dermatology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
Semin Cutan Med Surg 30:222-8. 2011....
- Genome-wide association studies of pigmentation and skin cancer: a review and meta-analysisMeg R Gerstenblith
Genetic Epidemiology Branch Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, Bethesda, MD, USA
Pigment Cell Melanoma Res 23:587-606. 2010..As with any GWAS, the identified loci may not include the causal variants and may need confirmation by direct genome sequencing...