FREDRIC E GERR
Affiliation: University of Iowa
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and the use of computer mouse and keyboard: a systematic reviewJane F Thomsen
Department of Occupational Medicine, Copenhagen University Hospital in Glostrup, Nordre Ringvej, DK 2600 Glostrup, Denmark
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 9:134. 2008..This review examines evidence for an association between computer work and carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS)...
- A randomised controlled trial of postural interventions for prevention of musculoskeletal symptoms among computer usersF Gerr
Department of Occupational and Environmental Health, College of Public Health, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Occup Environ Med 62:478-87. 2005..To examine the effect of two workstation and postural interventions on the incidence of musculoskeletal symptoms among computer users...
- Keyboard use and musculoskeletal outcomes among computer usersFred Gerr
Department of Occupational and Environmental Health, College of Public Health, University of Iowa, 100 Oakdale Campus, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
J Occup Rehabil 16:265-77. 2006....
- Effect of concrete block weight and wall height on electromyographic activity and heart rate of masonsD Anton
Department of Occupational and Environmental Health, College of Public Health, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, USA
Ergonomics 48:1314-30. 2005..There were no significant differences in heart rate between the two blocks. Interventions that address block weight and course height may be effective for masons...
- Prospective Study of UEMSD and Physical Job StressorsFredric Gerr; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..
- PREVENTING MUSCULOSKELETAL DISORDERS AMONG VDT OPERATORSFredric Gerr; Fiscal Year: 2001..In addition, risk of adverse musculoskeletal outcomes will be compared between the two intervention groups. ..
- Neurological Outcomes Among Pesticide ApplicatorsFredric Gerr; Fiscal Year: 2009....