Jason R Gee
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Reduced bladder cancer recurrence rate with cardioprotective aspirin after intravesical bacille Calmette-GuérinJason R Gee
Department of Urology, School of Medicine and Public Health, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI 53792, USA
BJU Int 103:736-9. 2009....
- Cyclin-mediated G1 arrest by celecoxib differs in low-versus high-grade bladder cancerJason R Gee
Department of Urology, William S Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital, and Department of Urology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Anticancer Res 29:3769-75. 2009..Here we investigate molecular effects of celecoxib independent of cyclooxygenase (COX)-2 expression levels in urothelial carcinoma of the bladder...
- Flexible and rigid cystoscopy in womenJason R Gee
Department of Urology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, Wisconsin 53792, USA
JSLS 13:135-8. 2009..Similar studies, however, have not been performed in women. We sought to determine whether office-based flexible cystoscopy was better tolerated than rigid cystoscopy in women...
- Meta-analysis of the complications of laparoscopic renal surgery: comparison of procedures and techniquesGyan Pareek
Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
J Urol 175:1208-13. 2006..We performed a meta-analysis of the literature to define the current expectations of complications during laparoscopic renal surgery...
- A phase 2 cancer chemoprevention biomarker trial of isoflavone G-2535 (genistein) in presurgical bladder cancer patientsEdward Messing
University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York, USA
Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 5:621-30. 2012..Genistein displayed a possible bimodal effect (more effective at the lower dose) on bladder cancer tissue EGFR phosphorylation that should be evaluated further, possibly in combination with other agents...
- A Bayesian adaptive design with biomarkers for targeted therapiesJens C Eickhoff
Department of Biostatistics and Medical Informatics, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI, USA
Clin Trials 7:546-56. 2010..In traditional clinical trials, treatment effects for various biomarkers are typically evaluated in an exploratory fashion and only limited information about the predictive values of biomarkers obtained...